Thursday, January 06, 2011

Summing up 2010


Been wanting to make a recap of 2010 since erm 1st of Jan 2011. HAHAHA. The purpose is just to see what I've been doing in 2010 and of course wondering whether I'll be the same this 2011 :)

I had my first post on exactly on 1st January 2010. And hmm I was already pretty hyped up on the kpop stuffs listing all my favourite idols. LOL. Means I started following kpop in 2009?? >.< On 5th January, I joined 2NE1's international forum, YGLadies. And then I started reading on Daragon stuffs (Y)

And I finally have wireless connection at home on 16th January. When everyone else have probably upgrade theirs like 10 times already. HAHA. I was also the one who figured out the connection. Oh how smart am I. HAHAHA. Blogged about my funny Resource Procurement teacher. Can't remember his name but his lessons are plain hilarious. And apparently I wanted to start a new diet plan. And obviously I didn't follow it cuz I can't remember anything now. HAHAHAHA. But I think its a pretty good diet. Not the starving kind of diet.

Had That's the Way It is performance after like a year. It was very memorable from what I remembered :) Had a number of videos that Angeline posted on Facebook. The original was a Vivo performance and pictures we took. Omg those times when we were drilled so hard by Charlotte but in the end, Jieling still make a super obvious and hilarious mistake. HAHA.

Started being obsessed with Strawberry Milk Tea (I just drank one today oops) HAHA. Did a long post on Secondary School memories. Memories, memories. Finished watching You're Beautiful within 4 days when I was supposed to be studying for my exams. And that show is really very awesome. Finally got my 2 new leggings plus rambled on about Chrome in this post. Still using Chrome now. And yes it is still very awesome to me :)

Had a full week of dance when there's this period of time where we had genre training. Took up Hiphop (taught by An An), LA Hiphop (taught by Anne) and Girls Hiphop (taught by Khai). Went for combined training plus modern's genre training and I remembered that 6 weeks I totally lost weight even though I had Macs supper like almost everyday after 10pm. I guess Hiphop do burn down more fats but now that I think about it, I don't really regret quitting.

OMG I JUST DISCOVERED WHEN MY KNEE STARTED BEING PAINFUL. Since 16th March 2010. I remembered that it was during the genre training period but now I know when :/ Omg it has been so long uh? Complained super alot about my knee here. So I guess this was when my knee got worse.

Had a Senja Outing. And I did a recollection of how Senja came about! HAHA. Attended my first ever CIP with the club which was a flag day organised by Wing. Its the first time that I took CIP seriously! HAHA.

And I was finally a Final Year student on this day. Still had a lot of dance stuffs as well. After 6 weeks of genre training, finally had a showcase. Which went pretty well. I even have the videos on my laptop. HEHE.

My 500th post. Being a warden for FO Camp. Remembered the bad stuffs that happened though there were some good ones. Got to know my Year 1 juniors thanks to this camp as well :) Had a memorable birthday celebration for my mum who was so touched that she cried. Aww. Made a list of random things I like and hate. I started being obsessed with pretty pictures on Tumblr.

Participate in YOG!! First practice (I think). And then @Mandai Camp where it was raining so played a lot of games. Lots of hardcore trainings. Finished YOG Opening Ceremony. Took quite a number of pictures. Decided to take part in the Closing Ceremony as well. A very fun and extremely memorable experience :) And thanks to YOG, I get to go to Resort World Sentosa!!

Had these people to thank for my 19th birthday wishes :) And then 2NE1 had their comeback after like a year. Raya picture spams for like the first 2 days as well as another day that we went out. I like cuz I look pretty. HAHA.

Another Senja Outing where we celebrate Aznita's birthday. And it was also the day that I took a blood test to help in CLS FYP! Clique Outing (minus Qide) where we finally have photos. My aunt got married! Hopefully they'll have a blissful marriage :) And another Senja Outing where we celebrate Jiahui's birthday. Plus here's another random list. And celebrated Sab's and Gladys' birthday.

Super a lot of site visits. To museums, MBS, Helix Bridge, Youth Olympic Park, Career Fair, BMW World exhibition, Sun Festival and Standard Chartered Marathon.

Remembered that I watched damn a lot of dance concerts/performances/competitions in 2010. Here's a list:
1) T.H.E Dance performance @NUS. Super abstract and don't really enjoy it.
2) TPDE Concert @TP. Not as awesome as I expect it to me but it was pretty good.
3) Singapore Dance Delight. Pretty good crews in Singapore!
4) Fuyo Competition @SMU. Had lots of fun cheering the teams on.
5) The Big Groove. Which was super awesome.
6) NTU Concert. Love the partnerwprk!
7) O School Recital @Scape. (pictures) Another awesome show.
8) SHHKACT @RP. I really love this show even though its Chinese Dance :)
9) FB Concert. Pretty good and the production team is awesome la.
Oh and I'll be going to NRA on 8th Jan! :)

And my final post for 2010. Where I was struggling to finish FYP. Today is 6th January and I have handed it up on the 5th. Woopdeedoo. Finally done. I hope I'll get a good grade :)

Yep so that sums up my 2010. Start of school, a few more weeks of assignments, tutorials, reports, lectures and presentations and I'll be graduating. Still scared and nervous and still don't know what I want to do.

Oh yeah Pretty Little Liars is BACKKKK!! Omg I'm so happy. That I watched the latest episode already. HAHA. I have to catch on The Vampire Diaries though. Oh wells.

Kthxbye!

2 comments: