Saturday, February 27, 2010

Another day

I seem to lose track what day it is. Since everyday is like the same ritual to me. I'm craving for Strawberry Milk Tea again. Really craving for it. And no kind soul in the house wants to buy for me. :( Anyone wants to buy for me? HAHA. I'm now following Lee Hongki (who set his on private and have to wait for him to accept my request. Which he did. HEH.) and Jung Yong Hwa on Twitter. Of course I have no idea whether its the real them or not but I shall not care for the time being. HAHA. Lee Hongki is just awesome. :) Okay I'm going on a You're Beautiful streak. I've got to finish the remaining 5 episodes by today. So that there will be no distractions whatsoever for me to start on my Construction. Yes, I haven't started on any of my papers and they are on Tuesday and Thursday. >.< Okay bye! I need 5h+ to finish it all!

1.57am
Dear readers, I have finished watching You're Beautiful. And you all should watch it too! HEH. Okay actually I finished watching like 12am+ just now but only now I'm updating! Cuz I have videos to share! HAHAHHA. Its of course from You're Beautiful. Its behind the scenes. HEHEHE.



Okay this is the 2 main characters. The guy rarely smiles in the show by the way. But he's really cute when he does! I've googled and the guy is a Leo! Born in 1987. Anyway this video shows that side of him that's why I like it! And the girl is 1990. Doesn't look like it eh?



Then this is Jang Geun Suk calling Tiffany! HEHE they're that close, huh?! Since I like Tiffany so I don't mind. HAHA.



Lee Hongki is same age as the girl! Doesn't look like it eh! Anyway I think Jung Yong Hwa is a quiet person. I'm going to find WGM videos of him soon. :)



And of course this is the ultimate! Lee Hongki!! HEHEHE. See the interactions between him and Jung Yong Hwa in 1:25! Okay I'm sorry but I am so crazy over them now. Don't worry its just a phase. :) Now that I'm at it, should take a listen at Lee Hongki's voice. Damn awesome!



This is one of my favourite songs from FT Island. But I think its quite an old one. The guy who raps is not inside the band anymore and is replaced by someone else. Obviously I cannot remember his name. HAHA. Apart from this song, Bad Woman, Love Sick, Missing You and I Hope are other songs that I like! OMG super awesome his voice. I seem to be sharing more videos now eh! The good thing about YouTube! HAHAHA. Okay I'm going to sleep now. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment