Sunday, October 24, 2010

The more we get together


Somehow I like photos of people holding hands. There's many different meanings to it. But for this one, its friendship :) And its relevant to my post today! HEHE.

I know this is super outdated. Dated 15th October. When we celebrate Jiahui's birthday (which was on the 17th) after vetting. Initially the plan was Seoul Garden cuz believe it or not, Jiahui has never, ever, ever eaten there before. LIKE WTH I KNOW. HAHAHA. BUT Seoul Garden was packed like everywhere (ML and Aznita called) so we decided to go to Manhattan Fish Market instead! My first time eating there :) The food is pretty awesome. Ok la I ate Fish & Chips. No surprise. And its cheaper than Swensen's la! So yeah, I got the waiter to help us light up the cake, so the celebration was good and Jiahui likes the presents! A dress, a top and a bag. I totally like the bag >.<

Now its time for pictures yo :)

Most of the photos are taken using Sab's iPhone and she still haven't download the app to upload on Facebook so this is from her Twitter. Shall update again IF she has uploaded LOL.




And we got a staff to help us take a picture :) Its our first ever complete photo la! The other one is this:


And as you can see, its without Sab. 
(Sorry the picture quality is like -.- because its from a reduced size photo)

And then after eating we went to the back of Marina Square (I think its the back la HAHA) and took pictures using Az's camera. Self timer rocks la. Full album here!




<3
And this is our Senja partner shots :)


I have no idea how each of the pairing came from. I think from That's the Way it is? HMM.
Anyways, it was a super enjoyable day. I love my Senjas very much :)

Have not been blogging for mad long. I know, I know. Everytime I want to blog about something, I'll forget it the moment I turn on my laptop. The first week of school for the last semester before I graduate has passed. And there is work overload.

SEE SEE SEE!! 


This is my desktop btw. With sticky notes on it. HAHA Obviously I write it on my organiser but this is to make me feel guilty when I'm doing stuffs on my laptop which I'm not supposed to do. Not working though. HEH. AND yeahhh I'll be working for Subaru Challenge!! Happy much. I need money, money, money :( The downside is, I have to miss the 2nd vetting cuz I have to attend a compulsory briefing at Mediacorp :(((( Oh wells. 

And another thing, doesn't Windows 7 looks so chio? HEHE. Finally upgraded it (took like 3h+) and I'm totally loving it :) I have no idea why some people stick to the default blue colour when hello, you can change to your favourite colour! I was deciding between black and purple and decided to go for a change.

Dance was hardcore today. I didn't go the morning training but there was Gladys' choreo. AND MY STAMINA SUCKS LIKE MAD. If I had gone the earlier training I'll be dead meat before 7pm >.<

To end this post, can someone please buy me a bicycle? Its a form of exercise that I actually enjoy doing. Other than dance obviously. It increases the stamina, reduces the cellulites on the thighs, tone the butt, abs, calves and thighs plus its good for the joints. What more can I ask for? I WANT A BICYCLE! I can go cycle at the park at my house EVERYDAY :(((

Oh well, goodbam!

No comments:

Post a Comment