Monday, September 06, 2010

Memories dug out


Don't you love it that I'm blogging more regularly now? HEHE. So anyway, what makes me blog today is because of this picture:


Laugh all you want if you can see where am I (I still think I look pretty cute though! HEHE). Anyway, this is in Primary 4 (10 years old ok!) and my class have this skit during Racial Harmony Day. Thanks to Liyana, this photo is now on Facebook with 100+ comments and still counting. Madness. I can't recall much about Primary School actually. In fact there's like a couple of people here whom I don't remember at all. Just this picture doesn't ring any bell.

And the comments are all like flashbacks from the past, crushes and such. And yes, I do remember my crushes in Primary School. YL and JC :) Surprisingly, I was more proactive when in Primary School. I actually contact them and talk to them (Y). But yeah, we all have our own lives now. Nevertheless, I sense a reunion coming.

Since I'm in the topic of flashbacks, I shall post pictures of YOG Closing Ceremony now. Yes, I know that was a few weeks ago but better late than never, no? But no I won't make this post a photo spam. That's where Picasa comes in and voila, collages :)


This was the last rehearsal I think when we got our costumes. Totally NDP like.



This is on the day of the performance and we are preparing in the toilet.



And while waiting for time to go standby.


And this is after where we got a treat at Popeye's!
The numerous bags. Totally like just finish shopping!


And finally. We are so famous that our photo is on YOG FB page :) HEHEHE.

Ok that's about it. The rest are on FB :) Although I said I didn't want to make it a photo spam, apparently that failed.

Downloading He's Just Not That into You and The Last Song, watched Camp Rock 2 yesterday and I haven't start studying for MICE yet. I should be worried.

PS. Leave some comments please. My blog and I will get lonely.

Photo credits: Tumblr, Facebook, Cherie and Peggie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment