Thursday, January 21, 2010

That's just how it is

HELLO. I came at 9am instead of 8am for my GEMS. Yes, I know, 1 hour late. But what the heck. As long as I get my attendance. The class had our lunch at the Staff Centre today. The non-halal food are all buffet and the halal food is served directly to me. Wah I'm telling you the halal meal is seriously alot! There was rice, chicken, meat, fish and veggie. Like wth! I couldn't finish of course. Then dessert was waffles. But I ate only the ice cream. I was like freaking full after that.

Resource Procurement is as usual. Free and easy, own time own target. HAHA. A few funny things the teacher said,
1)
Teacher: Are you all with me?
Students: Yes.
Teacher: Doesn't seem like it. (pause) You all can just read the notes is it?
Students: Yaaaaaa.
Teacher: Ya I also think so.

2)
(After taking attendance)
Teacher: Where are the rest?
Students: They all run away already.
Teacher: Oh is it? Then like that we need to hold an investigation.

-.-
But he's really very nice la.

After that me, Yus and Jiahui went to Bugis to get ML's present. I shall not disclose what we bought for her. HAHA. I ended up buying 2 tops. Only $15 in total! Cheap. Then we bought fries and McFlurry and ate while talking at Macs.

So now I am back at home. I am planning to finish up all of my outstanding Construction tutorials. Yes, they are outstanding. Tomorrow supposed to hand up tutorial 6 and I haven't even handed up tutorial 3! Ok I have to do now and sacrifice my Hi, My Sweetheart. My aim is to sleep by 12am! (Yes, again)

No comments:

Post a Comment