Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Let it go

HELLO! I'm back. :) Today was a better day than yesterday. Thankfully. Met Dorothy <3 in the train on the way to school for Modern genre training. The rest (Yus, Jiahui, Angeline, Amanda and YanPing was late. -.-) Training was pretty good. But my right knee is hurting me. :/ Its been like that since yesterday and somehow its worse today. I don't know how to describe it but its inside not like a bruise or floorburn or something like that. And it hurts when I straightened my leg after bending it. I think its because I land wrongly after doing a jump? Did we do any jumps on Saturday? Obviously I cannot remember. >.< So I'm really glad that the Hiphop and the Bboy people still come this week. I thought that they will not turn up anymore. HAHA. Even though the Bboys still do play a lot but they did put in effort to try. And that's what important. :)

Then me, Jiahui and Yus went to eat at LJS Clementi since its been a long time since I ate that. HEH. Got new meal and its nice. :) Then went back to school as I have to file in some stuffs. Ended up slacking in clubhouse. The 2 started drawing and I surfed the net. Picture can be viewed on Facebook. HAHA. Oh ya Jiahui bought rubber duckies for Senjas. Its super noisy and irritating but damn cute. She even wrote Senja on it. HAHA.

Then there was SP Experience performance at Auditorium so we decided to go and watch. The emcee was good. And bad. HAHA. Kind of racist and a bit insensitive if you ask me. But he made me laugh like mad. HAHA. After that went back to Audition Room for awhile and then went home. :)

I love my Senjas. I love dancers. I love my holidays. <3

PS. Again saw EC after dance. Urgh. How I wish I don't sweat so much. :/ But then again, I might have a new one this week, right Yus? :)

EDITED
Oh ya, another package came. The last one. Now I have 8 new tops to wear. Okay I wore 1 already but I have 7 others! :) Online shopping is totally created for me. HAHA. Oh and I think I'm extremely unproportionate. Yesterday I was damn happy when Samantha and Jeanell commented on my 'figure' (Its good comments by the way.HAHA). But now I think that my waist is the only thing that is fine. How to make hips, butt and thighs smaller?! Urgh.

Wednesday, 1.08am
The evils of MSN. You know that person is online but you have no idea what the heck is that person doing. I hate starting a conversation. Urgh.

4.08am
My mum will scream if she knows I'm still awake. I'm trying to tell myself not to think too much and not to read too much into things. But it seems to not work.Anyway, going to sleep now. Hopefully combined training will be good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment