Sunday, December 19, 2010

GhettoElectric


Hey ho. Its Sunday. The end of a hectic first week of school holidays. I don't think I ever had a holiday ever since I entered SP and SDZ. LOL. Its forever a dance filled holidays everytime. Oh well. Like what my mum always say, 'Since you like dancing so much...'

Anyway, yesterday was a packed day. Had modern training in the morning. I came early ok. Was the 2nd one to come with Angeline. It was a short training. But a tiring one nevertheless. Ryan taught another choreo. And then after that was vetting. It was a mini one since the instructors were not there to watch. And I did horrible. Terribly horrible. I remembered my steps perfectly fine. Timing, execution and formations were all off. No excuses. I will do harder next vetting. Yes, I will. And then rushed home. Had only 45mins to get ready. Went to eat Popeye's first with Yus, Sab and Cherie. SP should open that instead of a second Macs. Seriously.

And then it was.... FB concert :) When we came it was mad freaking long queue. But don't know why they opened a 2nd door and we just moved in. HAHAHAHHA.

The concert was not awesome but it was a good and entertaining show. In terms of production wise, it was a good show. Not all of the items were good, not all of the dancers were strong. But as a whole, they were unified and they put up a good one. The video aka Fakebook thingy was damn awesome. And showmanship wise, they know how to present themselves. The audience were mad freaking high too. They cheered throughout! So yeah, it was a good show :)

And we're gonna make Waves 15 an awesome one no matter what.

Side note: I saw my EC looking cute as ever. LOL.

Pictures time! All taken by Jiahui's cam (which I just returned LOL). There are some other photos which others haven't upload so this is all for now. HEHE.

Was sitting beside Jiahui. Thus the many pictures with her :)

With Gladys! She sat with her family but came to take pictures during interval :) 

Senjas who went :)

MY SENIORS! <333
Charlotteeeeeeeeeeeeee!

And Cherieeeeeeeeeeee :)

With other SDZ people who came







Oh and the school is really pretty. This picture is taken cuz of the pretty water thingy which looks like a swimming pool! HAHA.

Alrighty that's all for now. And watch these 3 videos if you haven't!

Just a Dream by Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie. I know I posted it before. LOL.

Don't Stop the Music by 2NE1. Its actually for an advertisement.
And I'm really proud of them cuz they made comeback only in September yet they are considered to be one of the best in the year 2010 with all the others who have been promoting waaaaay earlier.
Plus the song is awesome and addictive. HAHA.

High High by GDragon and TOP (BigBang)
They made comeback at Inkigayo today! Super awesome.

Alrighty that's all for now. Since its Christmas next week, I can have a bit of a breather I guess.

Kthxbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment