Sunday, October 17, 2010

Two as one

Second post!


Here's my 2nd post for today :) And its going to be with lots of photos!

So this is for my aunt's wedding ceremony. There's the nikah and the wedding ceremony itself. I don't know how to explain. But the first is the one that make them officially husband and wife and the 2nd one is the ceremony. Okay whatever. HAHA. The point is, they are now officially married, ok?

The nikah was on the 14th October (my dad's birthday!) and I had to rush there from school for Stella's choreo. Started at 9pm and I reached at 7+ >.< But anyway it went smoothly I must say :)

Pictures time!
Got ready at a very very fast pace! And I had to walk from the MRT so yeah, slightly messy.


My aunt! :)


Taking pictures before the ceremony starts.



 The gifts from both sides!


And this is where the papers are signed, and the vows are spoken.


Family shots with the bride and groom!


And these are random shots with my cousins and sisters.

And then on the 16th, Saturday was the ceremony. The reason why I skipped dance. The food was awesome and the service was awesome. HEHE there were some helpers that are cute. Seems like my taste is still into Chinese guys or Chinese looking guys. HEHE. Okay, time for pictures yo.


The guest book! Didn't take pictures of the contents. HAHA.


The bride and groom!


And family shots!

Was busy so didn't take that much photos. Full album here! So yeah, my aunt is finally married! Hopefully they'll have a blissful life full of happiness and love! :)

The nieces were supposed to perform something for the wedding. But me and my sisters were not free to practice and all that so ended up only two of my cousins performed. HEHE. Both Malay songs.

They made me sing though on karaoke. HAHA. But I hid behind at the DJ section so yeah, no videos. HAHAHAHHAHA. I have like terrible stage fright when I'm singing la! Like I really really shake damn badly :( Oh well.

That's all for today. Senja outing post will have to wait another day cuz Sab haven't upload the photos yet!

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment