Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The way I am

Hey yo. I've been neglecting my blog for so long :( Just can't think of anything to blog and plus I have to switch to Vista everytime so its so troublesome. But anyway, since I've been on hiatus for so long...

I'm not in the best of mood today. It sucks being weak. It sucks being the one dead tired and drained when everyone else is doing damn fine. And I don't think anyone can truly understand how I feel. Its not my choice that I'm like this. People may think that I'm faking it but whatever. It just sucks to the core and I don't know what to do.

Dance have been taking up the bulk of my time again this holidays. YOG this time. I'm looking forward to the practice on Saturday where we go to Mandai Camp. I just have the NDP feeling all over again :) And though I know I may not be doing it very well. But oh well. I enjoyed it very much.

Honestly, I don't know what else to blog about. My life is pretty mundane and I don't think reading on my daily dance trainings would be entertaining. Even I get sick of it sometimes. So lets do some lists here!

TEN THINGS I HATE:
1) Waiting.
2) Running.
3) Hot weather.
4) Insensitive people. Clingy people.
5) Waking up before 12pm. Okay la, 10am la >.<
6) People putting their stuffs lying around everywhere.
7) Ending every sentence with 'Sial la'.
8) Ignorant people who don't read between the lines.
9) When I don't get to use the laptop.
10) When people type like this: Hi . My name is Nadiah . How are you ?
Why must there be a space in between the punctuation?!

TEN THINGS I LIKE!
1) Cloudy weather.
2) Hugs :)
3) When people remembers something small about me that I told them like a month ago.
4) Receiving text messages!
5) Downloading tonnes of songs all at once.
6) When someone says they love meeee. Not necessarily the opposite gender.
7) When I'm quiet and someone knows that something's up. Cuz obviously I'm rarely quiet.
8) Friends who remember me :)
9) Nice curls with volume! Sadly mine is completely flat.
10) You, you, you :)

Okay la, this is very randomly typed out. I have no idea whether this is the top 10 of each list cuz obviously I didn't sit down and really think about it. HAHA. Maybe I'll edit it when I have the time. Oh well.

I'm sort of losing interest in World Cup. Maybe when the Top 4. HEHE. Somehow blogging (though not venting out on what I'm pissed about) this post has somehow made my mood better. Okay bye! :)

ME!
As much as you love me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment