Friday, September 24, 2010

Once in a lifetime

2nd post!


Thanks to YOG, we are given tickets to Universal Studios! The previous time I went to Resort World Sentosa, I didn't enter USS. And the tickets are so damn expensive obviously its not something to be missed. LOL.

Met up with Sab, Yus and Gladys to have lunch and walk around Vivo. Yes, Long John Silvers again. HEHE. 


Joined with the rest soon after. The company was awesome :) Yus. Sab. WongJieling. Gladys. Cherie. Pearl. Meiliang. Liern. <3




The rides were awesome and everything was awesome la! I'm not going to go into details but its just awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome. But like I said the tickets is so damn expensive!! If I'm going again probably only when everything is opened. Oh but this is one of my favourite ride! The one we got wet. Though I didn't get that wet. But oh well. HAHA.

Credit: CherieLiw :)

End of Universal Studios post :)

Went for blood drawing for CLS FYP and lunch at Seoul Garden today! I still don't ever think that I'll have the guts for blood donation though. Seoul Garden was awesome as well. My cravings have at last been satisfied :)

No comments:

Post a Comment