Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday is the best

HELLO! I'm very sorry for not updating yesterday and earlier on the day! HEHE. Anyway, today is kind of awesome. I woke up at like 2pm and there's Strawberry Milk Tea waiting for me and Freaky Friday was playing on Ch5. :) That was like after I was thinking I need my fix of Strawberry Milk Tea cuz I didn't drink it on Friday and Saturday!

So yesterday, went to TPDE concert. I don't remember the full name, sorry. HAHA. Anyway, it is pretty good. A bit similar to Waves 14 if you ask me. I mean the concept. Was looking out for the moderners. Well, the first item for modern was kind of disappointing. Maybe cuz they were wearing shoes? But the others were okay. :) Well at least I enjoyed it more than the profound NUS concert. HAHA. Then went to eat at Long John Silver's. Love the new meal! Cuz of the long shrimp. HAHA.

Been going out and like coming home pretty late everyday. So Sunday is always the day I like. Just finished watching WGM YongHwa and SeoHyun. They upload damn fast! The show was only yesterday. And then I'll settle some admin stuffs. After that, rewatch You're Beautiful? HAHAHAHHAA. OKAY BYE! I like this picture! :) Most of the time I'll look ridiculous with my tongue sticking out but this picture turns out nice. :) Credits to Peggie's cam and JamieNg who took the photo. <3


EDITED
Am I that kind and so easily stepped on? Its frustrating just how little I can get some respect around the house. My younger sister is just so god damn fucking annoying. Even when I'm not in speaking terms with her, she'll find means and ways to irritate me and do favors for her. I should just let her suffer on her own and don't help her. But really, that's not the way I am at all. I don't understand why is that she can never listen to me and she can give me so much shite. What's worse is that she knows I rarely cry and the one thing that makes me cry is to make me angry or frustrated and somehow that seems to be the goal of her life. 'Make Nadiah angry and relished the moment when she cry.' Sounds sadistic ttm. URGH.

EDITED, yet again
So its true, I can never last for more than 2 weeks? I thought that this time it will be different but you give me no reason to continue. No hope, no anticipation. So I think its going to be the end. Another week is starting after all. :) 

No hope, no love, no glory
No happy ending. - Happy Ending by Mika

Yet again. Many other doors is open for me. No regrets. Just acceptance. And you should do the same. :)

Be quiet, let me leave, let me go
Don't say another word
Cause with every sound
You're pulling me down - Gravity by Pixie Lott

GOOD NIGHT. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment