Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Construction Day

Hello. Construction paper was not so good. Like wth damn alot of things in the exam tips did not come out! Cheat my feelings and waste my memory space only. TSK. At least I studied most of the diagrams so I think I'll pass. Though I have to score well cuz my MST is 60+ I think. Anyway, while I was doing my paper, Like the First Time by T-ara keeps playing in my head. I think I have a built in stereo or something. The previous time it was SNSD's Into the New World. HAHA. And then when I was going to buy bubble tea, Lupin was playing in my head. I forgot to bring my earpiece for my phone so I guess my built in stereo is working full time today. HAHAHAHA. Okay rubbish.

Anyway, thanks to Twitter I'm able to watch subbed videos of WGM SeoHyun and YongHwa! HEH. Thanks to Amanda <3 who sent the link to her friend. I know I'm such a stalker. So I shall watch that for today. And then I shall decide what else to do after that. HAHA. I will not start on Project Management today I guess.

OH and I finally got my leggings from Debbie <3! HAHAHAHHA. So awesome. :) I bought this 2! Click to enlarge!


The right one doesn't have the purple that they show which looks damn chio so I bought Gray since I don't have any Gray bottoms. :) And the left one looks like something that 2NE1 would wear don't you think? HAHAHHA. I tried it out and it fits pretty well! :) Happy! This 2 costs me $30 by the way so ya thank god they turn out ok! 

Oh look at this picture:


Look at how G-Dragon looks at Dara! DARAGON FTW! :) Although I don't like this performance cuz Dara pushed CL to G-Dragon which was totally unplanned cuz they both looked damn surprised. BUT seeing how intense he looked at her, its obvious who he likes. HEH. Okay I'm delusional. The video is up on YouTube I think. I watched it on 21EVO. HEH.

Okay I shall watch WGM now. BYE!

1.30pm
Alice in Wonderland looks good! Check out the video at the side! Yus, watch this? HAHA.

4.51pm
Okay the video is taken down already. HAHA. Anyway, am re-watching YGTV and Dara wore something that look like the one I just bought!


Dara is the extreme left by the way. :) Look like right?! HAHAHHA. Okay on closer look she's wearing jeans. But the design looks similar! HEH.

7.20pm
Instead of sharing videos today I seem to be sharing lots of pictures :) HEHHE. This picture is my homepage for Chrome. Chrome is just awesome and I'll tell you why! :)



The theme:
Okay the theme looks weird but I'm trying this out for today. I changed the theme like once a week? HAHA. Supposedly this is by Marc Ecko. There's a range of themes from various designers to choose from such as Anna Sui, Donna Karan, Porsche...etc. And normal ones with just a change in colours and design here and there. My previous one was all black. HAHA. So awesome right! I know that Firefox has themes too but let's just say that Chrome has nicer ones. HEH. 

Main Page:
Shows thumbnails of websites that I always visit. So I don't have to like type the url. As you can see this is my 8 most visited websites. :)

URL Bar:
The place where you type the url doubles up as a Google search bar. Just type what you want to search and it will navigate to the Google search results. Awesome eh? And if you click and hold the back/forward icon, it will show a list of pages that you went. The home button goes back to this page when I'm on other websites. Then the star thingy is to bookmark the page. 

Extensions:
OH AND THE AWESOME part is this one. You see on the right beside the url bar, there's icons for the extensions that I keep raving about in my Twitter. 1st one is LiveChrome. It goes to Windows Live page. Useful for me to check my mail from any website I'm at. Then 2nd one is Chrowety. For Twitter! Its damn awesome can translate Korean straight to English and got cute icons! And again I don't have to navigate away from the page I'm from. Then the 3rd and 4th are my recently added extensions. The horseshoe one combines all the windows that I open so that its only in 1 window with multiple tabs! And the 4th one is super cool. I can search for YouTube videos straight. Then it will just open the video to a new tab. Awesome right!!!

Bookmark bar:
Its that stretch below the url bar. If don't want it to appear on every website just have to press Ctrl+b and it will only show at the home page. And as you can see, can make folders, name the bookmarks or just leave the icon only so as to save space. I have damn a lot of bookmarks, thus the folders and no description beside the icons. HAHA. 

Okay that's about it so far. And the whole look of Chrome is simple as compared to others. There was once I was damn crazy over different browsers. I had Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Safari all at once. HAHA. Of course IE is just normal. Firefox is too messy for me and Safari looks waaaay better in Mac. So yup, Google Chrome is the most awesome! Okay why have I been rambling about Chrome? I wished I get paid, but no I'm not. Its just cuz alot of people have been asking me what's so good about Chrome! HAHA. So yup go download it now! Its awesome :) Okay bye! Shall have my dinner now :)

8.37pm
I totally forgot that I saw last week EC today at FC2. Its AH. He's last week already. And I don't have any EC this week. As in real life and not like Yong Hwa or Hongki. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment