Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello

Thursday
Had Girls Hiphop. Thank god I didn't decide to wake up early and go Cotton On to buy sweatpants cuz Weilin say the price is back to the original price which is damn expensive for a sweatpants. But then anyway, my black one is already drying which means I can wear that tomorrow and I don't have to buy another one. :)

So Girls HH was awesome! I really love the choreography and I'm totally in love with Jiawen. Okay, sounds wrong I know. But seriously, she's damn awesome! And she just learnt the front part of the choreo today and she's already doing it better than the rest! Okay, me. HAHA. Anyway, its kind of a waste that its only 2 weeks of lessons. :( Khai is an awesome teacher. But I'm not very sure whether I'm doing it correctly, though. But I know I had fun!

Then went to eat with Dorothy, Amanda, Weilin and Yanping at Clementi Macs. Sinful yet again. HAHA. But it was nice. Cuz its been some time since I had a meal there. :) And as usual, they are so hilarious. Yanping is like a walking entertainment. HAHA. We talked a lot. About first impressions, Waves, dance, SDZ. Love them to bits. :)

Going for Jessica's concert tomorrow. Okay its not hers but she's performing and obviously I cannot remember the production name. HEH. It better be awesome. Oh and of course LA Hiphop as well. My knee still hurts. :((( I was holding the pain throughout Girls HH just now. And together with my thigh ache. Urgh its almost unbearable. :( Hopefully I'm able to recuperate on Sunday.

Saw EC today, as predicted. :) But he seem to have his eyes on someone else. Oh well. ECs are meant for the eyes and temporary hyperventilation only. HAHA. Okay bye! I should go bathe now. HAHA. :)

4.35am
Alrighty going to sleep now. :) GOOD NIGHT! LA Hiphop and concert later! YAY!

SATURDAY, 12.43am
Okay I know my dates and time in my blog is like all over the place. Urgh. Too bad la that's the way for busy people. :) Anyway, today's LA was tiring but enjoyable. HAHA I think I say that to everything. But really the basics and techniques is really not that easy and Anne just taught us a choreography. Though the steps when it is break down is manageable but lump all of them together along with the music is.... HAHA. I think if Girls Hiphop is all about the confidence, LA hiphop is all about the feel. Somehow you must have the groove in order to execute it well. I shall try to practice and improve. :)

After that was the performance at NUS. Its very abstract and hard to understand. And the music they use is really something. Like who can think of dancing to the pledge? Then with no music just recitation. They must have practiced real hard to nail the timing all that. Well obviously they are professionals so I guess its manageable for them. But it was still awesome like mad. Their movements are fluid and they hardly make a sound and they really use every single muscle there is. And of course Jessica was damn damn damn damn awesome!! She's so cute la. HAHA.

After that supper at Macs Clementi. Yes, again. Don't have to say the 3-letter F word. I know, I know. But there's really no other choice cuz everywhere else was closed. At the end of the supper it was only me, Amanda, Angeline and Dorothy left. Apparently everyone has to go off earlier or have curfew. Haiz. HAHA.

Dance and TP Concert later! OMG my knees hurt like shite, dance better be less strenuous. Yes, I wish. HAHA. I shall try to sleep at 3am latest today. Ended up sleeping at 5am cuz I was painting my nails. :) Oh I didn't get to see EC today. I don't know whether he was in school or not. :/ Maybe I'll see him tomorrow? HAHA. OKAY BYE! I should bathe now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment