Friday, September 24, 2010

When two worlds collide


I'm going to have 2 posts today. So this is the first one :)

Been busy as usual. HEH. With outings, raya, dance and FYP.

On the last day of exams which was on the 17th I think, we went to ice skating as a class outing to spend the money that the school gave. And if you know me, you'll know that I hate ice skating. Cuz I can't ice skate for nuts! Its just too terrifying. But nevertheless, I was game for it. Its the company that matters :)


And then after that we went to The Coffee Bean to sit, have a drink and talk since WKK didn't join us for the skate.

  

I like outings like this :)

Now for Raya. There was an open house at my aunty's house. So yeah, pictures at home first as usual :)


  

Brought and played Monopoly Deal there when there was no one else yet. My sisters are getting addicted to it (Y) I just taught them how to play. And though I've won many rounds, they had their fair share of wins. Its good to have siblings! HEH.


My cousins. Not very close to them. But oh well. The kids are adorable (L)

Okay that's about it for this post. Another one coming up! This time outing to Universal Studios!! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment