Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hiatus

HELLO! I'm back! I know you miss me. HEHE!

SO. SDZ FO CAMP! Went pretty well I guess. Definitely better than prep camp :)

Being a warden has its ups and downs I guess. Most of the time we (this applies to mainly me and Jieling) are just stuck there outside the bunks with nothing to do. And there's all the staying up. We are practically the latest to sleep and the earliest to wake up. First day we went to bed like 5am? And we woke up at like 7am to bathe. Yes I know the bathing part seems redundant but I'm not used to it. Even if I had taken a bath like only 4 hours before. And I'm telling you its damn syiok to bathe early in the morning. Jieling was damn reluctant to bathe but after she had one, she was the one who was so enthusiastic about bathing the next morning. The next morning was even earlier. We went back to MPH like 4+ and then woke up at like 6am. But we took a nap in the GLs bunk with Aug after we bathe at 2am. I tried to, that is. I will always have trouble sleeping like forever.

Anyway, didn't join in much of the activities though I did try to interact with the campers. Since they see my face like all the time, better get to know them right? HAHA. And I think at the end of the camp, pretty much they enjoyed themselves. I do hope that they still remember my name! HAHAHA. So sad if they don't. :/

So yeah, though there were bad times, especially the last day, I guess the whole experience is not a bad one. So why complain? All is well. Its part and parcel of life and it makes me a better person. HAHAHA. Okay I don't think I'm making any sense. Anyway, I had flu during the last day of camp and for the whole of yesterday. Today, I had cough and flu. Awesome? HAHA. Okay bye! Time to do some work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment