Friday, January 01, 2010

2010

It is officially 2010! GOSH this year went pretty fast, huh? Anyway I was never the kind who make New Year's resolution list and all that but maybe I should make it for 2010! Let me think. Hmm. Maybe not. I've been thinking for the past minute and nothing that is realistic enough come to mind. HEH. Thank you for the New Year wishes! May 2010 be a good year. Gosh that makes this blog like 4 years old!! HAHAHHAHA.

Contrary to people's belief ie. Yus, I've actually been doing some work. Found some articles for the Law assignment but haven't got down to actually answering the relevant questions. And I'm going to start Construction soon. Of course while watching videos. HAHA. Of SNSD Taeyeon!Tiffany!Sunny!, 2NE1 Sandara!, BIG BANG G-Dragon!, Lee Hyori!, FT ISLAND Lee Hongki!, SS501 KimHyunJoong!KimKyuJong!

Okay no more already. HAHAHAHA. BYEEEE!!

1.38AM
I just went to the FB of someone I knew from Primary School and goes to the same Secondary School. He has turned to be quite good looking. And to think that its someone that I rejected before. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. People do change after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment