Saturday, November 06, 2010

Random thoughts running around


Sort of just woke up. I honestly couldn't wake up after staying up so late. Plus insomnia kicked in so I slept like 5+am? So yes, I skipped dance yet again. At this rate, I think I won't be taking part in the Seniors' item :( I have to get on with my FYP today. I must finish it by today so that tomorrow I can finish up on the assignments and presentations. I wish I could be the one just sitting back and relax cuz I know that everything will be done at the end of the day. I wish I could be the one not caring whatever is being said in class cuz I know someone else is taking note.

Limewire sucks now. They have some court injunction thingy? So I cannot download anymore stuffs. I didn't uninstall though just in case. Its still the best. Using utorrent now. Still works but not as efficient I guess. I downloaded so many stuffs already and I'm just afraid that my 500GB hard drive will run out of space >.< I have like what, 56 movies? Half of it I haven't watch. LOL. And I have Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries and The Mentalist full seasons (the complete ones la). So yes, I won't be bored at any time at all BUT the thing is, I don't even have free time to actually sit down and watch movies. Super sad life now. Everyday confirm have something on, if not assignments to be done or FYP bugging me. There's super a lot of site visits!! I have 2 more this coming week. Like wtf.

Since yes, I have no mood to start on my work YET, I'm going to kill boredom with making a list of my favourite stuffs. HEHE. Pretty random and redundant I know.

Colours: Black, purple and red.
Numbers: 10 and 22.
Days: Tuesday and Friday
Time: 8pm
Month: August
Weather: Cloudy
Drink: Strawberry Milk Tea, Bandung, Milo, Heaven & Earth Ice Lemon Tea, Pokka Lychee Tea.
Food: Fish & Chips (HEH)
Sweets: Werther's Original, Kopiko Cappuccino, Mints
Ice cream flavour: Chocolate Mint, Ripple, Cookies & Cream
Chips: Ruffles Sour Cream & Onion
Chocolate: Twirl, Crunchie
Breakfast: Hotcakes @Macs, Waffles & Scrambled eggs @KFC, the fish thingy @LJS
Stuffed toy: Teddy bear!
Book: Thrillers
Game: Monopoly Deal, Monopoly, Sudoku! HAHA.
Movie: The Parent Trap
Show: The Mentalist, CSI: Miami, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars (OMG I MISS THIS SHOW!), We Got Married!
Singers: Kate Voegele, Diana Vickers, Cheyenne Kimball, Stacy Clark, Gabrielle Aplin, Jodi King
Bands: Paramore, Hey Monday, Aloha from Hell, Hedley, The Band Perry
KPOP artist/group: BigBang and 2NE1! HEHE.

Okay la I'm getting tired. Kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment