Monday, December 06, 2010

Forever and always


Can't believe I'm actually blogging again. Well technically it is a new day so yeah just take this as Monday's post :)

Didn't study at all today. Just faked writing notes. LOL with The Mentalist playing in the background. Oh well. I'll start tomorrow/later.

Ran out of things to do and don't feel like watching The Mentalist anymore after 3 eps so I decided to compile/edit photos from Sab and Gladys' birthday celebration :) I'm sleepy already so I shall make this fast.

It was one day belated from the actual 26th November. The rest of us met up earlier to make a book for them. First day was me and Yus and then the following time, the rest pitched in too. Until at last it was only me, Yus and Jiahui left. We were doing it in the library project room. I'm not that arty farty so its mainly Yus doing most of the stuffs. HAHA.

The amount of mess we made:

The completed books :)

And the three left. It was so dark that the clear window looks like a mirror. HAHA.

And then the celebration was the day after which was a Saturday. Normal modern training went well. In fact I enjoyed it very much. So the initial plan was JL will bring in the cake with flowers and chocolates and act as if that's the birthday present and we will only give the book like way after that when we went out. But then, the juniors also prepared a cake for them so the idea was scraped and in the end we asked JL to buy flowers and chocolates only :)

The birthday people <3 :)



And with Jiahui's camera obviously must use the self timer thingy! So we took 10 shots with Ryan! (Y)

After that we went to Secret Recipe @Vivo to have lunch! Yes, I had my Fish & Chips. HAHA. The books were still hidden oh and Liern had to fake stomachache so that she can stay in the toilet long enough to write her messages!

This is us. Cherie was the photographer :)
*Jiahui kind of looks cute la. HAHA.

When we finally gave the books to Gladys and Sabrina:

This was the initial reaction. But Sab started crying (not posting up the photo) and Gladys refused to read cuz she's afraid she will cry too! HAHA I think if I were to get also I will cry la. And they were not expecting it which make it all the better :)

After everyone calmed down (ok maybe not Sab HAHA) we played Old Maid! Yes, the super duper old school game!

HEHE WONG JIELING WAS THE OLD MAID :)


With Auntie in the train! :)

HEHE! I know Sab and Gladys enjoyed themselves :) I love you both! <3
Full album here and here.

Alrighty. I'm sleepy. Goodnight!
Click on the ads. Thanks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment