Wednesday, June 09, 2010

When it touches the heart

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MUMMY! <3

Though I doubt and I hope that she doesn't read my blog. HAHAHAHA. Anyway, since my sister is working today and a celebration would be kind of impossible today, we decided to do it yesterday instead. It was just a simple surprise. Birthday cake and my sis cooked some dish which I forgot the name. And she's really surprised cuz obviously she wasn't expecting it :) So we were happily eating cake and she looked happy.

And then after that she went in her room and like 10mins after, she came out and her eyes are damn puffy and red like she just cried. And she called all 3 of us to sit in front of her. Obviously I got worried cuz like wtf? she was crying! But then, she hugged all of us and it turns out that she was just so touched that we celebrated her birthday with a surprise. HEHE. So cute la she! Her eyes was super super red la! Even when my dad came home he was wondering what happened to her. LOL.

Here you go. My mum and me :)
(Pardon me. I just woke up. LOL)

I just love how surprises can make people so happy. I love surprises too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment