Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Expression ♥ Impression


Super belated post. But better late than never right? :)

Went to SHHKACT show on 4th December. It was on the same day as Ms Nora's wedding (Post here) so it was a rushing day. Its mainly cuz I'm not used to doing so many stuffs in one day. Thankfully dance was cancelled that day due to MSTs the following week.

Some information:
SHHK stands for Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan. Its like an organisation. SHHKACT stands for Singapore Hokkien Huay Kuan Arts & Cultural Troupe. And I just googled and they have websites! HAHAHA. I didn't know. Here: SHHK/SHHKACT.

So yeah why am I like going to some chinese stuffs? Its cuz my Secondary School instructor (Ms Jenny) is one of the teachers/choreographers there! *Erm okay the website is in chinese -.-. So anyway, the RSS moderners joined one of their practice one time. Not the best experience. Chinese dancers definitely train more, has more discipline and are really very good and flexible! >.< So yeah ever since Ms Jenny promoted the show to us in Secondary School I've never missed it. Like a tradition every year. HEHE. Time for pictures woopdeedoo.


HEHE of course must take picture at home right!
The few times I wear contacts out :)
*Random note: My favourite body part is the collarbones!
Mine is not obvious cuz I'm not skinny :( Other than the last picture on the first row. HEHE.

Yus didn't go this time round. Well, tickets was $22 >.< So it was just Diy :)

And Yuan Yi :)

And Yixin and Semantha :)

And Yixin brought her polaroid!!
I super love the pictures cuz its super flattering! Makes the skin looked flawless you know? But its quite expensive for long term use. The camera itself is affordable I guess but the film is the pricey one >.<

I LIKE THE CENTER ONE!! But its with Yixin :( She's nice enough to let me keep the left and Diy the right :)

Other polaroids taken. 

And this is with Ms Jenny! Which she kept obviously. HAHA.

Some other random shots.

My favourite picture of the day:
Okay la cuz I look nice la. HAHA.

And the performers:
Ms Jenny & Ruiling <3

Ruiling! My modern dance senior! She have become so skinny!!

And since I look nice on that day......
HEHEHHEHEHE. At home after the show :)

Dance this whole week. Was already drained out from Monday. Managed to submit the draft for final report of FYP. Still has lots to do. Only 7k words so far + website not done. And 22 more days left >.< URGHHHH. 

Say hi to another holiday filled with madness, dance and FYP :)

Now playing: E.T by Katy Perry.

No comments:

Post a Comment