Saturday, April 11, 2009

Senja fighting.

Woke up at 5.45 am today. Though I slept at 3 am, I had no trouble waking up.
Had ample time to get ready, eat breakfast and even clear my bowels.
Met up with Yus and Meiliang. The journey to Harbourfront is damn long.
Anyway, Meiliang is super aunty and Yus has no sense of balance at all. That’s all I have to say.

Then met up with the rest. I was damn freaking nervous. Saw the stage and got more nervous. HAHA and partly cuz the song in the CD was the edited version. But its okay, Jia Hui. We worked it out in the end. =)
Let’s see, we practiced a few times inside Vivo. And trust me, you need really thick skin. There were A LOT of people and they were all looking at us. Not only that. I saw some of the BE people. OMG.
Ate lunch. I shall not dwell on whatever that we have discussed or happened cuz I’m feeling sooo much better now and I’m not turning back.
All I’ve got to say is, the kway teow sucks. (no link, I know) Horizon’s is tones better!

Okay I can’t really remember what happened in between.
All I remembered is that I screwed up BOTH of the rehearsals.
The first time, I fell. The second time, I forgot the steps. OMG. Damn embarrassing and Gladys was laughing at me! Oh well at least she has the courtesy to cover her mouth.
The real performance was okay. The fog machine is annoying and redundant. It’s a waste of resources. Don’t they know the usage of that thing?? AVS has taught me well. And no, THAT thing is not supposed to be used in broad daylight with no special lighting such as gobo and whatever. It also affects the vision. TSK.
Went home with Jia Hui(tuki tuki!), Az and Yus. Aznita said a lot of retarded stuffs. And my stomach hurts from laughing at her. HAHA.

Had a lot of fun with the girls. Camwhored A LOT. Yeah, the photos are with me and I haven’t resized them yet so I can’t send YET. And I wanted to send the video by tonight so that can watch before Monday’s performance. BUT my connection was bad and I couldn’t do that. And I’m damn freaking tired that I’m already getting ready for bed. To top it all off, I have to go out tomorrow cuz its my kuku sis birthday (she’s turning 20 in less than an hour’s time) and we’re going to celebrate. So ya, girls sooo sorry but I’ll tryyy to send the video by tomorrow. Be online?? HAHA. Not sure what time though. The photos, I’ll try to get it done asap. HEH.

I heart That’s The Way It Is people many many.

Jia Hui, thanks for being patient with us and choreographing really well. Oh and trusting me to dance in this dance. You are so freaking funny and lame that I laugh all the time thinking of what you do. LOL. “UP!” and “Don’t talk when you’re eating.” and “The LEARN for today.” and “Tuki tuki.” HEH. XOXO.

Jie Ling. You are such an ass. HAHA. Okay kidding. I like your candid ways and the natural vibrator that you have (okay it sounds very wrong. But you know, I know. *winks). Oh and you’re the only one who sweat as much as me. BTW, remember, mine is GRAY, yours is BLACK. LOL. XOXO.

Mei Liang. You’re an auntie through and through and you can’t run away from that. LOL. Never fail to know all the gossips. XOXO.

Aznita. Eh minah, what’s up siol. HAHA. KIDDING. Your reaction are sooo retarded and you share the same kukuness and emoness as Yus. LOL. I hope your sentence construction is better now. HAHA. And done the research on the priority seats??? Btw, I’m more demure than Sab okaaayy. XOXO.

Yusniza. KUKUKUKU. What more can I say. HAHA. I’m glad that all this improve your mood. Get out of the emo zone and join the crazy side. Laughter is the best medicine. Oh AND YOU STILL OWE ME THAT PHOTO!! XOXO.

Gladys. HEH I love THAT photo!! XOXO.

SCHEDULE:
Sunday: Go grandma’s house. message moderners.
Monday: Orientation performance. (FOUR!)
Tuesday: Performance.
Wednesday: Riverside SYF. Meeting. Hip hop genre showcase!
Thursday: Out with Debbie and Qide.
Friday: CLS Performance.
Saturday: Modern training.
Sunday: Settle Camp stuffs, write out timetable nicely and prepare for school.
Monday: SCHOOL.

SEE SO BUSY! TSKK!!
Will upload today's photos soon. Promise. Maybe by Monday? HEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment