Tuesday, January 05, 2010

New beginnings

So. School have started. Today is the second day of school. And I've got to say that I am pretty happy cuz I got back my results and its not bad. HEH. I got an A for my Engineering paper and I didn't fail my Law. Hopefully the rest of the papers will also be good. I am extremely lazy to do my work so I'm watching videos now. And just now during class guess what I did? I joined 2NE1 forum. HAAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHA. Okay I shall not waste my precious internet time. Byeeee.

10.05PM
So cute la. I went to the forum and the people are like getting so worked up cuz apparently G-Dragon treats Dara like a sister only. So drama. They were like comforting each other and saying that they shouldn't lose out hope on Daragon. HAHAHHA. Okay la I know its like sad news but they are just so cute laa.

No comments:

Post a Comment