Tuesday, February 02, 2010

New beginnings

I'm going to start the diet of not eating after 7pm today. Actually the new diet supposed to be:

1) No eating after 7pm (starts today. Its going to be 10pm and I'm keeping it up)
2) Only drink plain water (shall start tomorrow since I drank bandung today. LOL)
3) Sleep before 12am (Hmm will have to start next week)

Since I dance I'm trying not to add in the exercise part since I hate exercising. HAHA. Shall try to dance more then! But I think the diet is pretty okay. And I hope it works.

Okay today went by quite fast. There's no class so I only came to school for assignments. Then supposedly there is meeting but since half of the committee is not coming so its postponed. To Sunday. Yes, say bye bye to my Sunday. HMPH.

I have like a whole load of assignments to be done by tomorrow. So yup update later! And I saw this week EC just now! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Oh and stupid Augustin. I still can't get over the fact that he said and did what he said and did. Try to understand the sentence. BYE.

10.07pm
After watching this I am kinda motivated to train my back again so that its like last time. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment