Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hectic

Was extremely lazy to blog yesterday so I didn't update about the Genre Showcase. HEHE :)

So YEP! Saturday
There was Modern training in the morning but I was so sleepy and I switched off my alarm after I woke instead of snoozing it. So yeah, I was late. HAHA. By the time I reached, they were moving on to choreography. Rehearsed for the genre showcase pieces for awhile.

An's hiphop went well. I think. And I looked ok in baggy jeans! HAHAHAH. But anyway, I was still pretty nervous. And then LA was .... Okay I did okay but my movements is not the best I've done. And because of someone screwing up her position I was affected as she took my space. -.- But it was still fun nevertheless and I think everyone enjoy it. Right right right! Anyway, the rest of the items were just as awesome! My favourite is of course the Modern item. They all did awesome!! And the ending was just sooooo freaking nice! :)))) I feel so proud of them cuz I know how hard they've worked for the showcase! Though I may not be the one helping out with their rehearsals, just knowing how much they put in and showing off an awesome result makes me so freaking proud!! HEHE.

After that took like quite a number of pictures? I wonder when it will all be uploaded. The ones from Jessie's camera will take some time probably cuz she's uploading it 5 by 5. That takes ages man! And then while waiting for Gladys to finish cleaning up with the CCA Drive people they were all suddenly interested in learning the Hiphop choreo. And let's just say seeing them (Yus, Sab, Jieling, Jiahui) did it, totally reminds me of my first 2 hiphop genre training! I know I was like a total kuku and when others can do the steps I was still very blur! But I remembered Jasmine helping me :) Aww so nice of her la. I'm getting sentimental all over again. It seriously felt like Waves. What with all the excitement during showcase and the super intensive dance sessions every other day during the holidays. Woahhhh and not forgetting the new friends we all made :) HEHE. And of course getting the opportunity to try out LA and hiphop is just so awesome! <3

Like after 3626476 years of waiting for Gladys to finish, we all decided to go to eat! And it was like a Senja outing. Almost. Only without Az. So sometimes, impromptu outings can work out pretty well too! Cuz sometimes even when its all planned out like 2-3 people cannot make it anyway. Nothing fancy, we went to Lot 1 to eat! And since almost everyone is on a budget we ate at the foodcourt. And Chippy's after that. :) The company was awesome and we had A LOT of laughs here and there. Senjas are the best seriously. Even Gladys was high ok! HAHA.

SO anyway. I love dance, I love SDZ, I love dancers and I love my Senjas. <333

LA HIPHOP PEOPLE! :))

Sunday today. And after this post, I'll be doing my IT tutorial. Totally forgot about it! I think next week will be less hectic? Gladys told me to take a break so that my knee can rest but if I don't dance, I'll be fat in no time man. :(( She said she took 1 month break. That's insane la! Without dance like no life like that. Finish school, go home. Urgh. I shall think about it.

Me and my sis were watching American Idol encore on TV and there was this guy who is supposedly Katy Perry's fiancĂ©e. Obviously I didn't know. I looked at the guy and said, "Love IS blind." And I can see my sister trying to come out with a funny reply. After like 5mins? She said, "If love is blind then Katy Perry is love." -.- WTF.

OKAY BYE! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment