Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Totally in bliss


Though I immensely enjoy blogging in LiveJournal, I won't leave this blog as it has been with me for years :)

Holidays has been good so far. Had YOG on Saturday, celebrated my birthday (yes, super advanced) on Sunday, mini movie marathon yesterday at home. 

YOG was super hardcore cuz its since 8am until like 9? And I was aching all over the next day. But it was fun and I'm hyped up for tomorrow and Saturday. Received 6 ear studs as birthday gift and my aunt made awesome cake and doughnuts (Y). And then watched The Clique Movie and Bride Wars on Monday. And countless Invincible Youth episodes. So yep, this is how I want my holidays to be. With family, friends, dance and my laptop :)

Right after I switch back to XP, I'll be downloading Karate Kid and Knight & Day. HEHE. Yeah, I'm into downloading now. I have like 30 movies. And I love Pretty Little Liars. Haven't start watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager and The Vampire Diaries which I have downloaded.

Anyway, I'm into Kate Voegele now. She has 2 albums: Don't Look Away and A Fine Mess. And yeah both is awesome (Y)


Since I'm nice, you can download them HERE and HERE :)

I hope tomorrow will be good. It will be the first day of the fasting month and hopefully I'll be able to hold on. I can and I will :)

Alrighty, I'm waiting for my Strawberry Milk Tea to come :/

No comments:

Post a Comment