Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I see you with my eyes


I'm back for updates :) Been lazy and no inspiration to blog. Like why would you want to know what videos I've been watching right? HAHA. There's still one more paper left before my holidays officially starts. After that there's like a whole lot of things for me to do. Raya outings, more outings and dance. Oh and FYP. Ew. But anyway, yeah the point is, its holidays.

I've raved so much about 2NE1 in my previous posts and their comeback is really awesome. I think its taken down from YT so I can't upload. And apparently the site that I watched from the other time is also gone. Whatever, I've got it downloaded :)

Time for picture spam. Lots of pictures taken during the 1st and 2nd day of Raya :)

1st Day:


ME ME ME. HAHAHHAHA. Wearing brown contacts that my mum bought for me :)


Shots taken at home. With siblings and mum.


And this is during the day. Apparently most of the photos is with my sister's face. HAHA.
The rest is on FB :)

And here's my family photo:

My younger sis, my mum, my dad, my elder sis and me :)
Please don't say that I look the oldest. Thanks.

2nd day:


Self shots with my sister.
Oh I decided to cut my fringe while getting ready. Totally impromptu.


More shots at home and when outside. Yes, it was freaking hot >.<


And this is at my relative's house. We went only 2 houses that day.
Oh and this kid below here is super adorable!!


She's damn cute right!! The one in pink is her sister.
She keep wanting to take pictures and my solo shots above is taken by her! Can't remember how old is she but she's supposed to be my aunt. HAHAHAHHA. You know, the generation thingy? Yeah.

So yeah, that's about it. I'm thinking of using my contact lenses for going out purposes. I still won't wear it to school I think. Its too much of a hassle since I always wake up late. HEH. I know I'm like totally anti contact lenses but hey, I look nicer yo :) Totally narcissistic.

To end this post, I want my room to be something like this:


In terms of structure! Not colour. Its a bit too close to pink. HAHA. Super chio. 
Credit: Tumblr

That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment