Thursday, December 02, 2010

Better late than never


OSchool Recital pictures time! Its super belated I know. HAHA. But anyway, there's not much photos la. I brought my camera but I was super lazy to take pictures. HEHE so all this is from my tagged photos @Facebook! From Jia Jia's and Amanda's camera I think!

Can't keep the tickets instead we have this chop thingy!

Jia Jia and Wing! <3

Amanda <3

Angeline Yus YanPing Sabiee and Liern! <3

Wing Jieling *who left early Sab Yus Liern!


With Shina and Denise who performed! Awesome job done!! 

And this is after while finding place to eat!
Wing me JiaJia Jasmine Belicia and Liern *face damn cheeky la!

AND SDZ PEOPLE WHO CAME! Like half of them are the performers! HEHE.

And my favourite picture! LALALA.
*Look abit cross eyed eh? LOL

OK END OF PICTURES. HAHAHA. Its damn little I know.

So yeah anyway today was kind of relax. There's Alvena's tutorial. Did quiz in like 10mins? When its supposed to be 50mins. HAHA. And then did tutorial and then ate KFC breakfast and then went home and sleep!! I slept for like 4h? LOL. But afternoon sleep does not make me feel fresher. In contrary it makes me sleepy damn early. Oh and then went to grandma's place for some thanksgiving thingy cuz my uncle got into an accident. Ate damn super alot. ALOT ALOT ALOT OF SYIOK FOOD! >.<

2NE1 recently endorsed Yamaha Fiore scooters:

And they have a song for it: Don't Stop the Music! Here's the video:


And I'm going to say....
ITS AWESOME! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

So yeah. This is only one of the post that I wanted to blog about. I want to sleep early! Sleeping more will result in more calories lost! Its true! HAHA.

Kthxbye!

PS: Please do help click on the Nuffnang ads. I need to fund my Dinner & Dance >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment