Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dance is delightful

So. Slept at 4am and woke up at 7.45am and I sort of just got home. HAHA. Quite sleepy la but oh well.

Dance today was okay. My legs are aching! And my knee is just like .... I think I shall endure with the pain and not think about it. I know its bad but I don't want to risk not being able to dance! The new choreography that Ryan taught us is as usual, challenging. Needs a lot of control. Has a lot of turns and jumps. But yeah, its damn nice. After that slacked before going to Singapore Dance Delight. Janice, Lum, XiangYi, Anne and Stephanie was competing. I think they did awesome! Despite not going to the Finals. :) The weather was freaking hot and I was like sweating like mad. Urgh. There was a lot of people. Maybe I'm still not used to watching this kind of thing cuz I got bored after watching awhile. HEHE. But there were a few who really caught my attention.

Anyway, am planning to sleep early. 1.30am? Hopefully. Okay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment