Friday, October 29, 2010

Sensitive heart

Hello 550th post :)


School is a bore and an irritating affair today. I have to travel all the way for a 3h tutorial. To be fair, it didn't exactly end at 3pm but the reason I hate it so much? Its because of R. Fine she's good in what she do and all but I don't like her. And mind you, I don't just say I don't like people for no particular reason. I was trying not to be against her after a bad experience during Year 1 but today she crossed that line. Tell me, which kind of teacher laughs at students' idea?! No matter how ridiculous or stupid it is, an idea is an idea. If its not right, then your job is to correct us. Not to share it with people and act as if its the biggest joke on earth. I don't blame the others who may think the idea is ridiculous as well. She doesn't have to make known that we have chosen an event that is laughable. Yes, I was pissed. And I'm not going to bother about her. She's only essential for my grades. And I'm extremely glad that next Friday is a holiday.

Anyway, I have really so much to do. I have 8 items on my list of to-dos today. 9, if including watching Ep 7 of TVD which I have done. LOL. I have only done 3 out of this 8. This post is my 4th. HAHAHAHHA. There's so so so many site visits this semester. I've gone to 3 so far. There's like what 4 more next week? I'm counting in terms of places and not days. Site visits are fun but the after work is not. Obviously when there's site visits, there will be like report la, presentation la after that. All for work cause.

The 3 site visits that I went to was to 3 museums. National Museum of Singapore and Singapore Arts Museum on the 25th and NUS Museum on the 28th. Its for Event Budgeting and Control module. Obviously its mainly to look at the location but hey, art pieces are there to be looked at :) And I'm not an art fanatic but the pieces are really nice.

So first of all we went to NMS. We went to an exhibition hall to check out the venue and there's this exhibition:


Benefit of being a student: Free admission at all museums. I think la all. HAHA.

Some pieces there:


Description of this exhibition (courtesy of the Programme Guide):
In 79CE, the cosmopolitan city of Pompeii and much of its surrounding area were buried under volcanic ash and pumice following the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in Southern Italy. It was not until the mid-18th century that this city was slowly revealed to the world through archaeological excavations.
Sad isn't it?

And then we went off to SAM. Its just across the road (Y). There were a lot of exhibition rooms there so pictures below are from different exhibitions.


I enjoy looking at the art pieces very much. And I realise I have a fetish for skulls. You'll find out if you read on :)

Went to eat Wendy's after that. Super overpriced and KFC is tonnes nicer >.< The only good thing? The lemon tea. LOL. Its Heaven & Earth!! (Y)

We have to cover 3 museums, so we went to NUS Museum yesterday. This is from one exhibition:


And then, there's this exhibition which really interests me. I can't remember what it was about but its like all skulls and sort of eerie stuffs. HAHA. The entrance is like this:


Have to open another door and it leads to a walkway in the 2nd photo. Like totally in the scene of haunted house. HAHAHHAHA. D & Q pushed me inside thinking I was scared but I wasn't. Like erm, its just an exhibition. They probably won't believe me but oh well. And then the whole thing is like really empty and only a few pieces on the floor and some on the floor.


And they have like a room where pictures and video are shown. I don't actually get the gist of it, but the whole atmosphere brought up that eerie feeling.


Here are some of the exhibitions :)


Nice right! Skulls (Y) HEHE.

I shall get on with the other 4 stuffs on my list >.< Subaru starts tomorrow!! I'll have to work my ass off tonight to finish my work and sleep the rest of the weekends cuz I'll have to stay up on Monday and Tuesdays! My schedule:
Saturday & Sunday: 3pm-11pm
Monday & Tuesday: 11pm-7am

Hardcore, yes I know. Kthxbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment