Sunday, April 11, 2010

The life of dancing

Yesterday was a long day. Had CIP in the morning. It was supposed to be, Sabrina taking the train then she will meet Dorothy at Yew Tee and then she'll meet me Woodlands and then we'll meet Weilin at Khatib. But surprise, surprise it did not happen. HAHA. Sab was late. I was early but when the train reached Woodlands, me and Dorothy did not see each other so ended up she had to alight at Admiralty and we took the train together at Admiralty. Then Weilin was also late so we alighted at Khatib to meet her. When we reached AMK those who we expected to be early turns out to be late and vice versa. HAHA.

So after we took the cans, we had Macs breakfast. Saw Jayne and she gave us free drinks! :) Then we started on our Flag Day. Yus and the rest went town. Me, Jieling, Dorothy, Wing, Weilin, Elizabeth and Johnny decided to do it at AMK. So Wing and Weilin led us to don't know where and we collected there. Apparently its a market area or something. HAHA. And surprisingly, people donated! It is the most I've collected and I'm really surprised that they will actually donate cuz I won't donate when I see people on Flag Day! During my Year 1 Flag Day I put in my own coins and some from home and just slacked the whole day >.< So after that, we decided to take a break and we went to this coffee shop and drank longan drink. Or like what Weilin pronounce, 'LongGan drink' HEHE. It tastes normal and not exceptionally nice like what Weilin was saying but anyway, its damn hot and I guess an ice drink is awesome as it is. 

Went back to AMK Hub to meet Sab, Peggie, Jamie and Jiawen who went to Toa Payoh to collect. Oh and saw Ken (PX's ex not ex-SDZian) and other badminton people from Riverside. Apparently they still remember and recognise me :) Waited for Dorothy, Yanping and Johnny and then after returning the cans, we went to FarEast! Ate fried mars balls for the first time. And yes, its pretty good. But a bit too overpriced if you ask me. HAHA. 

Then we went to Plaza Singapura while waiting for the rest and bought food to eat. And then we walked to SMU. There was already quite a number of people.

Fuyo Interschool was awesome! Its my first time going to this kind of competition and it is definitely a good experience. The 3 teams from SDZ, MPH, Moberly and T11A did awesome. Its just that their opponents are better than them by just a bit. Or maybe the judges are biased. :) HAHA. In the end Moberly won 4th, and MPH was in the top 16 as well. :) Our cheers were the loudest la. HEHE. The winner was Thumbs up from TP. The 3 guys was good so yep, they deserve the title. Spotted quite a few ECs. HEHEHHE. I think I have a thing for dimpled guys. Ohmy so cute. HEHE. 

And then Zul sent me, Yus, Yanping, Meiliang, Aug and Sabri home. It was quite a squeeze but at least we reached home earlier. Sabri sat at the front, Yanping sat on my lap and Yus sat on Meiliang's lap. Aug was squeezed in the middle. HHAHAH. I think initially Zul wanted to send us to interchange only? But in the end he sent us straight home. YAY! 

So yep, that's how I spent my Saturday. Managed to escape going out today. Tomorrow will be Hiphop and according to Jiahui they are teaching the Bboys the genre training choreography so yep, Modern and Hiphop tomorrow. Bye! :)

6.45pm
Something to share :)





Tiffany is pretty awesome eh? But my favourite is still Taeyeon of course. I'm waiting for 2NE1 comeback! :)

Anyway, I decided not to write on J's wall. I should not think too much about a person who probably forgets about me already. My mood is not so good today. Ever since my sister said she wants to use my laptop. Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment