Monday, January 03, 2011

Just a bit more time left.


As life has been pretty mundane with me just rushing to finish up my assignments, this post will be another random and full of pictures post! All photos from Tumblr + Google :) HEHE.




Current hairstyle obsession: Fishtail! Super nice. I'll take damn long to do but end result always very nice! It has that messy appeal that I really like :) Though it looks like normal braids, its not at all. 625465 times more chio.



Current style obssession: Layered, loose fitting, stockings combination. Ok its not exactly current. I've liked this style since I started browsing through lookbook. Currently looking for the exact outfit in the second picture! The checkered outerwear obviously can be used as a top too so its extremely versatile. And I want denim shorts. The one that I have has that FBT cutting at the side and after wearing it a couple of times, I realised its quite unflattering LOL. Stockings no problem since I have like, 3 black leggings (mainly for dance), assorted colours of stockings (skin colour, black, dark blue, gray, red, purple, green, bright pink. Yes I have this much). Woohoo I can't wait for my sister's next pay since she say she'll have about 1.5k (god knows from which job). And might be going overseas too! Woopdeedoo. 

Okay, I've digressed.



Current kpop EC #1: Jonghun from FT Island :) I know I've liked Hongki before. But omg this guy here is 6524 more cuter! But since he's the guitars he don't get that much airtime. But omg HE IS VERY CUTE :)))



Current kpop EC #2: Dongwoon from B2ST! I was never a fan of B2ST (don't ask me why) but the first time I watched them, he was the one who caught my eye! HAHA he don't look very Asian. And obviously DAMN CUTE. LOL. He had a duet with the leader of the group (always forget the name), Doojoon! Damn nice I repeat it like damn a lot of times. Watch their live performance:

Guys playing piano is so so so so so (Y)


Current obsession: Sandara Park of 2NE1! Haha ok this one is not current also but she cut her hair short and she look so much younger!! She's 26 by the way! Looks younger than even people twice younger! (Okay exaggeration. Twice is 13. HAHAHA) But still. Oh and I dreamt that my hair was this hairstyle the other time! And now I am highly contemplating to cut my hair! Really very, very sceptical cuz I love my hair now!

Okay so that sums up my current obsessions list. For now. I still want to blog about how I like 2NE1 (yes, I said this long ago) and summing up 2010! Which I don't know when I'll have the time to do. Later this week I guess. For now I have to worry until Wednesdays since everything is happening today, Tuesday and Wednesday. And to sum it all up:


And for the New Year,


Kthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment