Monday, July 12, 2010

The fever is gone

Didn't go school today cuz I woke up at 12pm thanks to watching World Cup finals. HAHA. Spain won by the way. The match was damn boring cuz there's a lot of misses and lost opportunities. Thank god it did not go into penalties. Or else it will just be waste of 90 mins of play seriously.

Anyway, I've been doing a lot of things these days. So yeah that's why I didn't update. Let's see.

On Saturday, had normal Modern training. My stomach is damn pain now. That means I'm doing it properly right? HEH. And then continued the previous choreography. It was ok, I guess. Had showcase on the Waves items after that. Ryan is happy with the modern side :) I'm glad. I think the juniors are really good in choreographing. In terms of movement wise, they definitely have more variety and all. But my favourite have got to be Liern's. Its so damn intense that I had goosebumps! HAHA. But the rest is really awesome as well! :)

Though Waves is in January and a lot of my batch people are worried about their participation in Waves, I guess I'm not that worried. Like even now, sure there's tonnes to do and all but there's ample time given and its just cuz I procrastinate like mad that's why I have to rush my work. HEH. The only problem is getting choreographies I guess. I mean, if I can commit but there's no item then its no use isn't it? Anyway, I'm sure this year will be awesome! :)

Yesterday was a long day too. Went to watch Eclipse with Yus, Sab, Gladys, Meiliang, Amanda and Yanping. Let's just say its not awesome. I only like the back part where all the fun starts. Sort of draggy. Honestly, just read the book. I want to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! There's 2 parts though. So even though I think that it will be draggy as well but there's more action isn't it? HAHA. Check out the trailer!




Again, since I read the book, I'm anticipating it! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait. I want to watch Knight and Day, Karate Kid, the Japanese one about the girl playing the piano which I can't remember the title, the dance one which I can't remember the title as well. HAHA. But movies are expensive! Maybe I'll just download :)

After movies, was The Big Groove. IT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!!! The expensive tickets did not go to waste. HAHA. I really like Quest Crew!


Since I don't watch So You Think You Can Dance since they last aired on Ch5, I'm pretty ignorant on who are they all that. Okay I'm quite ignorant on dance stuffs. I don't watch dance videos unless if Gladys sent me a link to watch or something. But they are just freaking awesome. Its like all the stuffs they do is like really really really awesome. And when the guy (don't know name) did the back flip and landed on the head, I was like thinking, won't he get concussion or something? But nevertheless (Y). O Crew was awesome too. Ryan FTW! HEHE. Oh and the Woodgrovers are damn cute and awesome as well! Why oh why did they start after I get out of there? TSK.

Met Ryan after that and his baby. So cute!! :) Oh yeah and saw ZY at the MRT. Still cute as ever! HEHE. 

Oh yeah. Taeyang's I need a Girl has 2 MVs now. This is the first version:



This the dance version:



TAEYANG IS DAMN HOT. DARA IS DAMN HOT. GD IS DAMN CUTE. YGE FTW! It will be Se7en comeback then 2NE1 then Big Bang. YEAHHHH can't wait :)))

There's YOG today. Hope it will be fun and there's not much change in the dance steps please. Ok bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment