Monday, August 23, 2010

And I break into a smile

I'm officially 19 years old now :) Not that there's any difference in feeling or whatever. HAHA.

And I'd like to say thanks to the 135 people who wished me on FB:
Samantha. Chen Min. Jasmine. Alex. Ethel. Yan Ping. Shiying. Melissa. Amanda. Zhi Xian. Vinnie. Hazira. Theodora. Xiao Fen. Angeline. BaoJing. YueWen. Aaron. Michelle. Faqih. Jeanell. Norafidah. Ryhan. KieLoong. Shermain. Gary. Xiao Fang. Pearl. Michelle. Peggie. Ayes. Shermaine. MsJenny. Ruiling. Cik Aya. Min Hui. Samantha. Amiel. TaniaOng. Denise. YongDa. AuntieCherie. Kendy. Shina. Siuyun. Liern. Xiubin. CindyMeiLing. Jolene. Huzaimie. Louis. Darren. QuoWay. Liyana. Jaswin. PHT. StellaJiaJia. Cik Samad. Edwin. Syafeeqa. KimSiong. Sabrina. Wilson. Elaina. Zaahid. KengKang. ShiShyan. LF. Niveda. PiahWee. Joline. YokSan. Hila. Nadzirah. Jamie. YuanYi. KaiWei. Jane. Gladys. Lester. YeLun. Reyna. Serene. Jeremy. Zara. ZhengHang. Liyana. Sophie. Augustin. Cik Lily. ChengHao. Donavan. ShiJie. MeiXuan. Afnidah. Michelle. Diyanah. Azza. Charmaine. Yoges. Joan. Nurlizah. HuiHui. ChengCheng. Deenah. Amanda. Yixin. Meiling. Yus. Cik Bidah. Ai Hui. Wanyu. BaoLing. Jolena. Wing. Shankari. Sya. Marcus. Joanne. Aznita. Dorothy. Zhijie. Juanne. LiDan. Rebecca. Cassie. Joanne. Farrina. Charmaine. Ginelle. V <3

And the 10 people who sent me an sms:
Yus. Sabrina. WongJieling. Gladys. Jiahui. Weilin. AuntieMeiliang. Busu. Aznita. Qide.

I love all of you :)

Though I must say that I'm quite disappointed in 2 people who didn't wish me >.< Oh well. My sister was telling me that I don't have to thank each and everyone but I like it that way. You remembered my birthday and I love you for that :)

By the way, V replied to my message and I must say I'm very pleased. I miss him. And I would say that the distance sucks but I don't think it will ever be the same without it. 

Went to Suntec Auditions last Saturday. I really like being exposed to this kind of thing. Though I don't usually go but I figured, heck I didn't join in any fun last year, why not do it this year. So I'm trying to go to all performances/competitions/concerts to watch and support. As long as there's company that is! HEHE.

I thoroughly enjoyed the H2HT that I had with G, WJL and J. 


I love that I have my Senjas with me. Though we have our differences and such, at the end of the day, I love you and you love me. Oh gosh what's with me and my mushy stuffs >.<

Abrupt change of topic: Go make a Tumblr and follow me! I follow like so many people that I take more than 1h just to backtrack on all of the posts. And I have an awesome one too ok! HEHE. If you have one, tell me! I can't seem to find people I know. And thanks to Tumblr I change my wallpaper like everyday. Here:


Because of my nails fetish :)


Because of my hair fetish :)





And this is because of my pretty pictures fetish.
Click to enlarge :)
Images: Tumblr, Editing: Picasa

Oh and thanks to Tumblr I'm immensely obsessed with The Vampire Diaries and can't wait for the premiere of Season 2 which is on the 9th of September! Which is also the same day of 2NE1's comeback by the way :)

Check out the trailer:


Its gonna be awesome.

Another change of topic: YOG later. And I'm sort of dreading it cuz I can't remember the steps. I hear thunder >.<

Help me click on the Jipaban ads. Thank you! And check out my LiveJournal (the emo side of me, if you ask me) HERE!

Happy Birthday 

No comments:

Post a Comment