Sunday, October 17, 2010

When the schedule is packed


I haven't blogged since like ages. So here I am. The last week of holidays is super hectic. Not that the rest of the holidays isn't, but its really super hectic where I have like more than 1 thing happening on certain days. But nevertheless, I have to make use of the last week. School starts tomorrow, you know. Though my first class is postponed. HEHE.

So, on Wednesday (13/10), we finally managed to meet up. Initially it was the four of us and the plan is Seoul Garden. But, Qide cannot make it and Seoul Garden at Taka has already closed down. So its just the three of us, Debbie, Wanyu and me and we ate at Swensen's.

Before going out at home :) 


While eating. Wanyu was like super late cuz she woke up like 12+ when we're supposed to meet at 12.30 
-.-
Us three. Its the first outing that there's pictures. HAHAHAH.


With Wendy Wong Wangu


With Debbie Chan

<3

More photos HERE

After that, I have to rush off to Yishun to help out for the wedding the next day. And we had a birthday celebration for my aunt (the one getting married) and my dad whose birthday falls on the 13th and 14th respectively :) There were 2 cakes. HEHE. But it was kind of unglam as everyone was tired and sweaty from the preparation so I shall not upload here. Click here if you want to see :)

So that's for the 13th. On the 14th and the 16th was the nikah and wedding ceremony respectively. 15th: vetting + Senja outing. HEHE so many to blog about! So stay tuned for the next few posts :)))

School is at 1pm tomorrow yo! Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment