Saturday, January 16, 2010

Feels like freedom

I know I will sound very very outdated but after like 7482786 years I'm finally on wireless internet connection. I hope this is the start of no frustrations of who's turn is it to use the modem. And its all thanks to me that its all setup cuz my dad tried yesterday on the other laptop and he didn't manage to do it. Turns out he plugged it in the wrong hole(?). It amazes me that sometimes I'm able to work with technology so well. HAHA. So excited! =)

1.39am
My Twitter thingy looks nicer on Chrome. On Explorer its with straight edges but on Chrome it has rounded edges. -.-

Anyway, Rainie Yang's songs are niceeee. She sounds abit like Angela Zhang leh but AuntieCherie doesn't agree. Walau tomorrow I have to go to someone's wedding. Okay I managed to figure out who (my sis reminded me by saying that the bride has a brother whom I mentioned is not bad looking. HAHA) but still I hate weddings. And Sundays are supposed to be my-doing-work-day. TSK. But then again, with wireless I don't think there will be much problem right? Oh YA I am soooo in love with Show Luo. Ohmy. And Moosh, Weisheng does NOT look like him. That's like insulting Show la. Okay kidding, no offence WS. HAHA. I should go to sleep now. NIGHT!

1.45am
Oh wait on Firefox its also rounded. Why is Explorer different?? OKOK night.

No comments:

Post a Comment