Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Exhaustion sets in

The title says it all. I'm so tired. It sucks to be weak.

Monday was HH genre training. Okay wrong, its the first day of school. I must remind myself that I'm no longer a Full time dancer. HEHE. So first day of school. Was pretty okay I think. Was damn worried about FYP clashing with HH and that the teacher is not the way I want her to be. But apparently my worries are sort of exaggerated cuz firstly, my FYP teacher is damn nice and she said we can meet her once a week only :) and secondly, An an did not come. So me worrying that I cannot make it for HH as she's doing formation is sort of useless. I'm such a worrywart. Sab and Jieling stayed behind and we had dinner together. HAHA.

Then Tuesday was like a full day for me. 11.30am to 6pm. Lecture was great as Alvena rocks. :) Then 3h tutorial (yes, who the hell has 3h tutorial?!) was also okay. Probably cuz its only the first one. Been hanging out at Cafe@Moberly since like Monday. Its like a franchise of Bang Deli. HAHA. After class went to Moberly to do a bit of LA (I still suck) and then went to FC5 to find the rest to have a quick bite. After that went to Oschool so that An an can do the formation. I swear I was like fucking tired after like doing 3 times? Seriously la. And then when I reached home I just laid on the foldable mattress in my living room and fell asleep for a while. Wanted to do my IT but oh well, I'm so tired.

So today will be just 1h of tutorial which is immensely stupid as there wasn't lecture yet -.- And then there will be dance.

Just a thought: Sometimes I wonder when I'm able to change into a better person.
I'm okay don't worry :)) HAHA.

Anyway, help me click on the ads please! THANK YOU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment