Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No more

Its 3.10am. I know I'm supposed to meet the girls at 10.30am tomorrow. But the minute I want to go to bed, something stopped me. But now it went off and I'm left just waiting. Urgh.

Anyway, been listening to more modern dance-able songs. HAHA. And I came across a few nice songs!! Goodbye by Rihanna and Band Aid by Pixie Lott is awesome. :)) All of the songs in Pixie Lott CD is all awesome by the way! I downloaded the Deluxe edition. HAHA. Should really go listen to it! Of course nothing beats Gravity at the moment. Oooh I'm so in love with the song. :) Just read the lyrics to Goodbye and its meaningful! Gives me goosebumps reading the lyrics.

So this is how the story ends
The love is gone we can't pretend
No matter who else I gave my heart to
There's a part of it that still belongs to you - Goodbye by Rihanna

Bad beginnings make happy endings
Now that I know you
I begin to understand things - Band Aid by Pixie Lott

I'm listening to more English songs now! Is my Kpop phase over? HAHA. :) Okay bye. I shall go to sleep now. Will update later! Annyeong!

EDITED, 1.43am
Apparently results are supposed to be out today. I never done it before but MAYBE I'm staying up. Although usually I sleep late anyway so there's not much difference. HAHA. Anyway, modern genre training today was kind of like hell. Cuz my knee hurts so bad that I can't do most of the stuffs comfortably. :( And then during one of the stretching, YanPing happily pushed my leg down and she pushed at my knee! :/ And I think it hurts worse after that. But no worries, YanPing, I don't blame you. HAHA. So its just frustrating on my part. And I cannot even do the new choreo that Gladys choreographed for us!!! Urgh irritating ttm.

After lunch, slacked in Audition Room. And thanks to Jiahui, I just found out that my fingers are damn short!! No wonder its so fat. HMPH. I totally cannot play the piano cuz my fingers cannot stretch out. I have to use like 2 hands. Gary kept laughing at me. And even Aug when he came after his ITP. TSK. Met Jieling then went for the mini meeting.

After that went for dinner. With Aug, Peggie, Gail, Louis, Jiawen and Allen. They all decided to go to Causeway Point! Awesome or not. :))) HAHAHA. Thanks to me and Aug la! HAHA. Ate BK! Thank god not Macs. HEH. Didn't finish my burger and Aug finished it for me. HAHA. He must be damn hungry. Anyway am happy cuz while walking to the bus interchange, he told me that moderners are doing relatively well in Hiphop! Which means one thing, work harder to be able to blend in like totally with the hiphop people!! HAHA. :)

But my knee is hurting so bad. :( I shall try to wake up early to get myself a knee guard. :/ But I'm like super super super broke. Urgh. Okay bye! Hopefully results will be good. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment