Friday, April 02, 2010

Feel the love

Senja Outing was fun as always :) Okay it was technically yesterday but I reached home at about 12am? And I only switched my laptop on later so I didn't update before the day ends. HAHA.

So we were supposed to meet 6pm at City Hall. Obviously I was late. HEH. So they waited for me at Esplanade. Yus, Jiahui and Gladys was already there. Then we took pictures while waiting for Meiliang and Jieling to arrive. When Meiliang arrived, we continued taking pictures. Its Jiahui's camera but I got hold of it at the very start. HEH. Then we went to Marina Square's Secret Recipe. Oh I forgot to say how far Esplanade is from the MRT. When Yus said that they'll meet me at Esplanade I was like, 'Where the hell is Esplanade?!' LMAO. Jieling joined us soon after. I ate my Fish & Chips and we ordered cakes. It was just okay. Maybe cuz I was only eating Fish & Chips. Can't help it if I'm picky eh! HAHA. After that we decided to walk back to Esplanade and resumed our photo taking there. :)

The company is just awesome la. If Aznita and Sabrina can make it, it will be just perfect. :) That day will come soon! HAHA. Photos is in the process of resizing by me! I took Jiahui's memory stick home. HAHAHA.

So actually people have been asking what and who is Senja Crew. Let's walk down the memory lane shall we? :)

It started when 6 people came together to choreograph an item for a performance at Vivo. I don't know how this 6 came together. I think at that time Jiahui was just asking around who's free cuz before that we are not close to each other whatsoever. HAHA. The 6 are: Nadiah, Yusniza, Jieling, Jiahui, Aznita and Meiliang. So we worked hard and meet almost everyday just to choreograph and practice to the song That's the Way it is by Celine Dion. Obviously since we spent so much time together, we started to bond together. :) Then at that point of time, Gladys was just appointed to be the Dance Captain so Charlotte told her to keep an eye on us. And then Sabrina was very close to Aznita and she always stayed behind to see us rehearsing supposedly to accompany Aznita. So Sabrina and Gladys became close to us as whenever we were practising, they will be there with us. :) Then Sabrina discovered that Jieling lives in Senja (yes, such a place exist. HAHA). And of course she finds it immensely amusing that she decides to make Jieling the leader and since she lives in Senja so our name became Senja Crew! :) HEHE. Woah quite a long explanation eh! But I love all 7 of them :) Dance became extremely enjoyable with them around. <3

Some pictures to share (Ohmy, I'm getting sentimental!)

This was during Vivo performance. Yes, we were all wearing pink. Urgh. HAHA.

We had a number of Freshman Orientation Programme performances. There was one day where there is like what, 3 performances? This was taken before a EEE event. Without Meiliang here!

This was during an SDZ BBQ. Its the most complete Senja photo. Just without Sab here cuz she was the photographer! See that empty space beside Jieling? Its totally meant for her. HAHA.

This was I think our first Senja outing. With Moosh. I think the rest were there? Apart from Gladys and Meiliang I think. But they went home before any pictures were taken. HAHA. 

Can count this as another gathering. :) When we surprised Yus for her birthday! Sorry Yus for the unglam picture. HAHAHA. And I was wearing an event shirt. -.- Without Aznita and Gladys.

This is during SPSU performance where we all come together after like a freaking one year to perform That's the Way it is again. Without Aznita :(

This is our 2nd Senja Outing. Again not complete :(

A random photo of incomplete Senja. Taken after training. :)

3rd Senja outing which happened today. :) Photos are now in the process of uploading on FB!

So there it is. :) I love my Senjas. <333 BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment