Sunday, September 12, 2010

To Anyone

EDITED!



Not a good way to start a new post but I'm having a splitting headache now. You're probably sick of hearing me say this all the time but my head hurts so bad I feel like breaking it apart. And I don't know the reason why either and that sucks even more.

Anyway, its the 2nd day - make that 3rd day of Hari Raya. Selamat Hari Raya :) Visiting has been okay but I don't think there will be much visiting. I'll even be staying at home today. Which is all good since I can watch 2NE1 comeback. Talking about 2NE1 comeback, if you didn't know, their album is out already. And its awesome ttm! Two of their music videos are already out. Me, being the kind soul will show you here :)

Here's the first one that's released, Clap Your Hands:





Its awesome right! Dara is super awesome. She has the most parts in this song and I like. Since they always say she's the weakest link. Tsk.

This is the second one, Go Away:





Awesome, awesome, awesome. The third one's going to be released today :)

UPDATE! HERE'S THE THIRD ONE :)





And their comeback performance is going to be soon, soon, soon. Yayness.

Back to Raya, I'll be updating with photos soon. Maybe next week. My mum bought brown contact lenses for me cuz she wants me to wear makeup. Ok the full story is that, people has been saying that I look older than my elder sister in photos and my mum thinks its because I never wear makeup. So she told me to wear more makeup this year. I was like, I'm wearing specs. Most of my makeup is eye makeup so what's the use since it can't really be seen. So she said, Ok. Then I buy for you contacts. End of story. Oh well. Benefits me anyway. I always think I look uglier in photos anyway. HAHA.

Okay fine my head hurts so bad I think I better sleep :( Anyway, I downloaded The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Episode 1 and that means, a show for me to watch today! :)

Meanwhile, I shall reply to 3 messages. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment