Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tired

Hello. Didn't update on Monday and Tuesday. I know its Wednesday already cuz its 12.59am.

Monday
Went for Hiphop genre training. An an was taking the class. It was fun but damn tiring. I totally forgot how tiring hiphop can be. But An an's style is super different from Daniel's. Just found out that she had no idea that there were non-hiphoppers. -.- Explains why she straightaway jump to choreography. And quite challenging one as well. But it was definitely fun. Even though the class was like 1h, within 30mins I was like super tired. My stamina level is definitely damn horrible. :(

Anyway saw AH. :) And baggy clothes make me look smaller and shorter I think. :/

Tuesday
Modern genre training. Super alot of people came. Hiphop, Bboy even for Moderners there was like substantial number. HAHA. Jiahui and Liern led and it was kind of tiring. My back is damn painful from Hiphop. And then after having lunch, went to Bugis with Jiahui and Yus to buy their costume. And there was like no suitable men's white shirt in Bugis. My legs felt like it was going to break any second. Then had meeting. And now I'm back home.

Pretty much this holiday I'll probably just update about dance, dance, dance and more dance. I'm still thinking about whether I should still go for Girls Hiphop on Thursday. Probably if I'm exhausted by tomorrow I'll skip it. Anyway I don't want too much things on my plate. :/ My mum asked me, 'I thought you stepping down? How come you got more things going on now?' HAHA. Ok I ignored the msn convos with Sab and WS to update this. BYE! <3

3.09am
Okay I'm done with my stuffs. Though there's some other stuffs to do. Actually alot more. >.< I'm going to sleep now! Combined training 3.30 to 5pm tomorrow. Hopefully its fun! :)

Help me click the ads ya! :) THANK YOU!

Wednesday
Today's dance was Combined training. Confirm my stamina is lousy, lousy, lousy. And wth! I was able to do baby freeze last time. Right YUS! But now cannot already. -.- Had phototaking. So ridiculous take picture alone. :( HAHA.

Girls hiphop tomorrow! GO GO GO! :)

Anyway, I just counted and 13 people is seeing me offline all the time. Nowadays, I'm sick of communicating to the outside world. Just me and my friends is enough. Though the EC thingy is a completely different thing. HAHA. Confirm this few weeks will be from those who I see everyday. This week is. HEH. Okay bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment