Thursday, August 19, 2010

I don't love the way it hurts


You know, I just want to break my head open and find out why it hurts so much. I'm getting headaches super frequently and it sucks. And no, I'm not hungry.

Anyway, after like 5365 weeks, I finally did some modern today. And it was fun I guess, just that I'm feeling moody today. So yep, not my usual self. No idea why though :/

Here's some pictures from YOG.


I don't usually take single shots. So I just compiled all the single shots I took :)


And these are a few others with the SDZ people. The rest are on FB :)
Click to enlarge!

I was bored the other time so I downloaded Picasa. And I really love the collage thingy. Really fun to play around with. HEHE. That's what I do when I'm bored. Which reminds me I have to play around with Wordpress soon. Its for FYP.

Oh and of course I'm fascinated with the images on Tumblr and I just kept saving them and I made wallpaper with them :) Awesome eh. Here:



I love pretty pictures :)
Cr: Tumblr.

Oh and although my friends think that I'm very free but I'm not actually. I just look through my organiser recently and hey, I realised I have 6 papers (Y). I typed it in my LiveJournal (here) so I shall not type my schedule again. And yeah being busy may be good at times, but I don't like to be busy during holidays!

I'm looking forward to Waves. And yes, I'm participating :)

YOG later. And I don't feel like going.

No comments:

Post a Comment