Saturday, November 20, 2010

When your hip goes to the hop

HAHA I know the title doesn't make sense at all :)


Today was awesome, my headache is gone so I shall blog today! HEH.

The start of today was not very good. I had a super bad headache (AGAIN >.<) and I had an errand to run so I didn't go for dance. Even had to miss Stella's choreo which makes me feel damn guilty cuz I didn't come on Thursday as well >.< URGH I'm such a bad dancer. 

SO ya, anyway, Sab booked tickets to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1! It was super awesome. Though at the end of the day, Yus kept asking me the details and no matter how much you pay attention during the movie confirm cannot get it. Must read the book! And yours truly here read all seven books more than 3 times. HAHAHAHAHA. Bookworms (Y) After that we went to eat at BK (Sab really hates LJS for some reason >.<) And then off we went to Scape to watch OSCHOOL RECITAL!!

IT WAS MAD DAMN FREAKING DOPE TO THE MAXXXXXXX!! :)))

Of course my favourite are the OCrew items. HEHE. But I like Jessica's item as well! And the Street Jazz (Y) (Y). Ok I like a lot. HAHA. And the whole concept is really really good! Mad creative, confirm Ryan came out with it. LOL. I've been watching like a lot of dance concerts this year. There's 2 more coming up. SHHK and FB! HEHE.

*Will post up the photos when people have uploaded on FB! I only took like what 17 pictures?

So anyway, Yus was telling me that somehow all those that have been my EC are like all getting attached. OH AND I AM MAD DEPRESSED CUZ V JUST CHANGED HIS STATUS ON FB >.< So yeah he's like attached and didn't tell me about it. Okay fine its my fault cuz I didn't reply to his last message. BUT STILL! Tsk. Now I don't have a reason to remain single. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Its damn hard to be a pretty girl you know. Its damn damn hard. First you have to worry about the hair. Windy no good, hair will fly all over the place. Hot no good because will sweat. Rain also no good hairdo completely spoil if never bring umbrella. Then have to worry about the face. No perfect eyesight have to wear contacts. No perfect complexion, have to wear makeup. Then have to worry about the clothes. Plus the shoes and the bag must like coordinate and such. And then accessories. And the list goes on. 

Even though I tried, I can never be like pretty, pretty. I'm not so hardworking and patient to worry about all of the above. Normal days, wake up 30mins before going out time, bathe, wear super light makeup, go out. And tie hair at bus stop or bus when its slightly drier. Clothes, just choose whatever is already ironed, if not don't bother ironing and shoes, erm slippers. HAHAHA. I know I should put in more effort with the way I look. But seriously?! Urgh I'm just mad lazy.

My eyebags/dark rings are super horrendous >.< That's one of the reasons why I hate contacts. But hey, I want to try looking pretty for once ok? HAHA.

Cameroid is getting addictive. HEHE.

Showing off the OSchool chop(?) HAHA.

 I like this effect!

 And below are without effects! Can totally see my dark rings >.<
And my eyes look bigger!! (Y)

 Fat fingers :(
And ending with this cuz my hair looks nice! HAHAHHAHAHA.

My sisters always give me weird looks when I'm using cameroid cuz my I'm using my laptop in the living room and everyone can see! HAHA.

Tomorrow (its 2.08am but I changed the time) will be do-work-day. Super a lot of things to be done yo. GO GO GO :)

Kthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment