Monday, December 06, 2010

Duty calls

LAST EDITED: 11.27pm, Friday (10/12/2010)



Time now: 10.40pm, Monday night
Started studying: 9.40pm
Topics covered: 2/3

I have to ace this. I can, I will, I must.

Test progress:
Tuesday - Event Budgeting and Control
07/12/2010, 1.03pm
Went pretty well I guess. Missed out one point for the internal ways to manage cash flow. Racked my brains damn long for it. I knew there were 5 points. They asked for 4, I remembered only 3 >.< Oh well. Bought OCK and SMT and I shall now watch one episode of The Mentalist before embarking on my Negotiation revision.


Time now: 10.58pm, Tuesday night
Started studying: 8.30pm
Pages covered: 18/20

Progressing pretty well. Left with 3 more parts? Then I shall revise what I've memorised and read through the rest that I didn't. KTHXBYE.

Wednesday - Negotiation
08/12/2010, 12.33pm
Went well again. I just think that I wasted my memory space cuz the 25questions is way too much and the questions tested was so minimal -.- Did missed out on a few stuffs though. Oh well. Bought snacks again today. Yesterday I bought, OCK spicy squid + breaded prawns and SMT. And I ate sour cream and onion ruffles leftover from the previous day. Today I bought, OCK spicy squid, squid body, chicken wing, SMT, caramel corn >.< I have no self control at all man. Ok tomorrow no snacks. I'm supposed to be saving money!!

Shall watch my daily dose of The Mentalist and maybe WGM if its already subbed. GTG.

Thursday - Venue and Space Management
09/12/10, 4.30pm
Woopdeedoo (my new fav phrase LOL) its one more paper left! Today's paper was okay as well I think. Though yeah I crapped here and there but oh well. I miss playing Sally's game so I'm downloading Sally's Spa now! I already downloaded Sally's Salon and Sally's Studio yesterday. LOL. And I'm finding Chocolatier also! Just found out there's a third edition! Woopdeedoooo.

I shall get my daily dose of The Mentalist then study wuddy. (no such word I know) HAHHAHA.

Time now: 12.18am, Friday morning
Started studying: YET TO START
Pages covered: YET TO START

Paper is at 9.30am. Good job Nadiah, good job. Been writing notes. Played alot of Sally's games. And watch TV. URGH URGH URGH. Ok fine studying starts now. Aim to sleep by 2am!!

Friday - Special Events Project Management and Marketing
10/12/10, 11.27pm
First time I'm saying this but I think I screwed up the paper. Mixed up a lot of information. Forgot some. Oh well. How can I think of Amber Lounge when I knew it was Paddock Club. Dammit. Oh well. What's done is done no use fretting over it *that's what I say but obviously I am still fretting over it. LOL.

SO WOOPDEEDOOO MSTS ARE OVER!!! Although at the back of my mind. Its like panic mode. End of this = exams coming up + FYP due + GRADUATION. Fuck I'm not ready yet. I don't know where I want to go. I don't know where my future is. All this while its just study, study, study get as high as possible blablabla. But now is when I have to make my own decisions and there's no more 'template' for me to follow. I have to be an adult and really think what I want to do. Next year I'll be 20 years and the next will be 21 and I'll be a full fledged adult. I really wish I'm back to 16 again. Ok make that 17. Let O's be over. HAHA.

Urgh ok the point is. I'm scared. And uncertain. And insecure. Good luck to me eh.

Dance tomorrow. And everyday for the next week >.< Double good luck to me. I still have to worry about FYP. Make that triple. Oh god.

No comments:

Post a Comment