Friday, May 30, 2014

Hope is a four letter word


I hate being sick. I hate taking medicine that cause drowsiness. I hate being so wide awake and motivated to do work but my head feels so heavy and refuse to cooperate. Been sick since last Friday and then it got really horrible on Tuesday that I had to reschedule my presentation. And thus adding on the my assignments pile due next week.

2nd June
1) Class (12-3pm)
2) Field Trip Report on KTPH

3rd June
1) Class (8.30-6pm)
2) Research Presentation

4th June
Work 12.30-10.30pm

6th June
1) Research Essay Paper
2) Country Report on China
3) Work 5.30-10.30pm

7th & 8th June
Work 12.30-10.30

9th June
Mummy's birthday

10th-15th June
KOREA

And I probably have work @ 12.30 on the 15th and my flight's due to arrive in Singapore at 5am. CONGRATULATIONS.

This is not a good time to be sick really. If I hadn't been sick I am definitely sure that I will be able to survive ANYTHING. Had full shift yesterday and the day before and god that was hell. Yesterday was mad busy with sales clocking in at 11k and we left at 11.30pm (which caused me to miss my last train. Damn repair works) and that was the latest I've ever left from work ever. Woke up feeling so miserable and sick and my feet's all swollen as well. Wanted to go sinseh but fuck that I don't have the mood. Just hope that my feet will get better tomorrow since I'm going out.

I NEED TO GET MY HEAD IN THE GAME. I NEED TO MOTIVATE MYSELF.

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

When you feel my heat 
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide

Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment