Thursday, July 18, 2013

Being fickle is never healthy


It is my last three weeks of school for this trimester and then a three week break and then another trimester. Its frightening how fast time flies. Next thing I know, I have to step in the working world. Its intimidating and as much as I dream, as much as I have my own ambitions, I do worry whether I'll be able to attain it. 

But this past year, I've definitely gained a few more friends. Classmates and colleagues. Although the state of my friendship always seem so fragile, having company is not something that I will complain about. Though the lack of that one person I can call a best friend still bugs me but I shouldn't let that thought get to me again.

Just another day, and then another week, and then another month, and then another year. Its a cycle isn't it?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment