Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Procrastination at its best


I am totally procrastinating from doing my assignments and this is totally bad. I don't know when I'll ever get this laziness out of me and actually start doing my work early (probably never). The irony is that I love to blog but two of my assignments is blogging every week and I completely dread it. Talking about myself is obviously much more interesting than talking about media theories and media violence.

But don't get me wrong. I love school. Even though working means that I'm earning money but schooling just means that I have to study. Easy enough through Secondary School and Poly but this time round its a whole new level. Though I know that I'll survive in the end (which I always do) and not like quit halfway (god forbid) I'll probably be complaining all the way to 2014.

Been watching a lot of movies since last year. I think I watch at least 2 movies in a month. I'll probably blog about all the movies I watched like soon. I'm probably saying this cuz I'm procrastinating but probably won't have time for that.

A must watch show that I can recommend right now is Geordie Shore (LOL). I know it's not the best show out there. It's trashy and nonsense and plain dumb BUT its hilarious. There's a girl in there, her analogy on stuffs is just plain hilarious. I don't even know how she can come up with them.

Okay I should totally start doing useful things now.

Please do click on the ads at the top and side banner thanks. This is probably my only source of income and follow me on Twitter and click on my Churpchurp ads too. Thanks.

xx

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:02 PM

    The initial cost for these LED bulbs is high but they will pay back your investment within a few
    months. Consumers "going green" have already begun switching out their incandescent
    bulbs for compact fluorescents, which are miniature full-sized fluorescents.

    Hopefully, with this guide and examples on how to power 12
    volt lights with solar panels at your home, you will be well on your way
    to having great lighting while saving energy in a cost-efficient manner.


    Here is my web-site - Tischleuchten

    ReplyDelete