Thursday, January 03, 2013

New beginnings


Hello 2013. It has been ages since I last blogged here. Been posting random updates on Livejournal instead. But since this is the new year, why not?

It's the third day of 2013 and my first day of school. Frankly all the fuss about 2013 is annoying actually. All over the social media. People posting their New Year's resolution (shouldn't it be a private thing?) and their wishes and such. But ok fine, why not. It is after all their account.

Although I've got to admit the whole thing about the world ending sort of scares me. Dying is probably the top on my list of fears. Balding and grey hair in second place. And I'm probably the few who is extremely thankful that the world doesn't end. There are people actually welcoming end of the world. Like hello, you've been in this earth for like 20 or so years and you're satisfied with that?! I don't get it at all.

So anyway, last year (or is it 2011 or 2010? Whatever.) I made a whole post of stuffs that happened during the year. But since I didn't update much for 2012, I can't remember half the things that I did. First half is working in Great Eastern of course. All the way till July? And then school starts in August and I've been busy with school and such. What's fresh in my memory was how I spent my December so that shall be the focus.

I had a very hectic December. Technically I only have 2 weeks of holidays since the first 2 weeks is actually exam week. But since I only have one MCQ paper, heck I declared that I have a month of holidays. My calendar in my phone was practically filled with something on almost every single day.


There you go. In total I was free and slacking at home for a grand total of 7 days. 

One reason why I was so busy was because I decided to take part in a performance. Yes, my last training was probably months ago in January so although I know that I could do way better, I feel happy to be able to perform again. Especially with my awesome dance friends. Extremely thankful that they asked me and helped me a lot in learning the steps and such. Such a great and funny bunch of people. Plus the feeling of dancing again is euphoric. I cannot even explain. Although now I'm encountering a lot of problems with my knee but as long as I can endure, I shall try my best.

December was also a major catching up with friends. Met up with the other tutorial group girls a couple of times, met up with the juniors from SDZ, impromptu meetups with Debbie, a failed bbq for DEPM as well as a short meetup with the (incomplete) GE gang. Feel so blessed to have all these people with me.

To be honest, I sort of lost my drift typing all these out hahaha. I forgot where I was heading to but anyway this shall be the first post of 2013.

May this year bring more happiness and I will do well in school and I'll fight all the lazy urge and get myself a part time job. I am really officially broke now.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment