Monday, November 07, 2011

Oh how beatific I want it to be


So I've decided to blog again. I guess a lot of things and maybe some changes have happened since I last blogged. For one, I've gotten an iPhone for myself. No, not 4s. I bought it days before the announcement of 4s came. Oh well, I do not regret and I do not covet. I absolutely love my phone and nowadays I don't feel the need to switch on my laptop anymore. In fact, I'm typing in a very retarded way now since I'm so used to typing with the hugeass keyboard at work. Which reminds me, tomorrow is a working day :/

Had a super long break from work. Not by choice. Was sick and absent myself on Thursday and Friday. Coupled with today being a public holiday, hello 5 non-working days. I'm dreading everyday of work and I have to pep talk myself everyday so as not to succumb to the temptation of going back to bed. But yes, I need the money and the truth is, I doubt I can enjoy any kind of other work. I am not a working person. I miss school so so badly :(

The one happy thing now is that I've gone back to dance. I am still on hiatus for Saturday trainings (just could not wake up) but I'm preparing for the annual Waves concert. Will be joining as alumni this time. And although I only have 2 items, I'm satisfied. Though every year, I will have to go through the motions of self-destruction and self doubt, I know that I'll be fine. I should try my hardest this time round and not let anyone down, especially myself. Yes, I can.

With the infinite apps to choose from, obviously I have tonnes of camwhoring photos in my phone and I have no idea where to post. I don't want to post it on Twitter since I don't see the point. I don't want to post it on Facebook since I'm too *ehem* shy. So this shall be the place I post my photos :) Sad to say, I think I look nicer in photos than in real life. Not kidding. I even look fine with no effects on. Oh well.

This is taken on one of the Sunday (I think it was last Sunday) when the whole family went to eat. It was pretty hot so I tied up my hair. See this is with no effects and I look fine even though I hated the way I look on that day.

 

 

Love the last photo from the picture on the right but my sister photobombed it :(


 So yesterday I went to my grandma's place for Hari Raya Haji celebration. Nothing major. Mainly went there to eat and talk? Heh. And my hair looks awesome. Thus, more photos :)







Apologies for the messy arrangements but I'm lazy to make sure that everything's the same size. This is the best that I can do :) Hehe.

Shall enjoy the rest of the day now doing nothing productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment