Sunday, September 25, 2011

Technology confuses me sometimes


Oh hey its been eons since my last update. I had the best weekends so far. First thing first, it was a long weekend since I didn't go to work on Friday. Not that I skipped it on purpose. I had an eye infection and it hurts so bad. The prospect of staring at the computer for eight hours does not appeal to me at all. In fact I wouldn't want to skip if I have a choice. Since its like the 6th last day of having an EC at work.

I finished watching Kimi ni Todoke Season 1, I watched 2 episodes of Pretty Little Liars, I watched the first episode of The Mentalist Season 4 (Patrick Jane ftw), I watched all subbed videos of Running Man and Heroes, I watched several episodes of Sunshine Angel. Yeah, in short catching up with my shows. I have the habit of losing interest of watching something. Unless if its really, really very good. The only shows that I never stopped watching from the start is...Meteor Garden, Mars, You're Beautiful, Secret Garden, The Mentalist and The Vampire Diaries Season 1. Like really keep watching from the time I wake up to the time I sleep.

Okay I'm rambling off again.

So right now, I'm a dilemma. I think I'm not the only one. Iphone 5 or BB 9900 or Iphone 4?

As the whole world knows, I'm in dire need to change my phone. My SE W980 died so I'm using the only spare phone in the house, SE W200i. W980 is not fantastic but its pretty awesome. 8GB internal memory, camera's pretty clear for 2MP and I managed to download AlbiteReader which allows me to read books in epub format from my phone. Yes, its that awesome. But W200i? Nothing. Only text and calls. Even the games suck. There's no sudoku. And now that I'm earning, I have the means to get myself a phone that is not $0.

IPhone 5 is coming up October and it may seem stupid to buy a 4. But if its coming out on October in the US, I have to wait for the end of the year to change my phone which is, a bummer. I don't think my phone can last that long. And now there's the new BB 9900 which looks super awesome. It has keypad plus touch screen.

The things I like about BB:
1) It looks way more chio in the hands.
2) Its not as common as iPhone. Lesser people is carrying BB on the streets.
3) It has BBM. More exclusive. And in any case that Whatsapp is down (which I often heard about), there is still 'backup'.
4) Its cheaper that iPhone. $300+ with the cheapest plan under Singtel.

The cons?
1) Not much apps. Though can still read books which is an ultimate must.
2) Screen way smaller. Which means watching videos or looking at pictures is not as satisfying. And I really want to be able to watch my downloaded shows on the go.
3) Monthly bills will be more than monthly bills with iPhone plan.

The things I like about iPhone:
1) Way more choices in covers/customisations.
2) The apps!! Like its the best seriously.
3) Pay lesser a month as opposed to BB plans.
4) Super big screen for videos + photos. And I heard 5's gonna be an 8MP camera.

The cons?
1) More problems than BB?

Okay I guess from this list, the iPhone triumphs BB. But then I have to wait till end of the month for my pay. By then everyone's raving for a 5 and getting a 4 will be majorly outdated. So. How now brown cow?

ConfusedGirl_91 >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment