Sunday, July 24, 2011

I never liked Sundays


Barely 12 hours has passed since I last blogged and here I am again. I'm having cramps and in a foul mood and people in the house is not helping at all. I just don't understand why they never seemed to understand the word stop. They flare up at the wrong time and I'm the bad person for asking them to stop. 19 years of living and I still don't understand.

Okay this is like 40 minutes later. Am watching live streaming of Inkigayo. But Tara is performing now so I'm just letting it play in the background. Okay I just went back again. This blog post is taking like 2 hours to be composed.

Every day when I wake up, I'll be thinking so what to do today. Feels like I've lost my direction in life and I'm pretty much lost. I love to write but my English is not that fantastic. My English teachers always say that I can speak better than I can write. Which I feel is a given because when you speak as long as there is confidence people don't really care about tenses and such. Except maybe if there is a really jarring pronunciation mistake. But there are others saying that you'll speak the way you write. So yeah, that statement totally contradicts the truth to my case. I love learning new words. I used to read dictionaries. Although now the only word that I can remember from those dictionary-reading-time is ephemeral.

I have absolutely no confidence at all in anything. Even though I'm currently considering a Degree in Communications with Public Relations and Journalism major, I still don't know whether I should. Communications courses are very popular all the time. I like the idea of this degree because there is Journalism. Always been interested in Journalism but never have a hand in it. And I always have this idea that Comms students are way too flashy and extrovert and loud. Which I'm not. How if I end up with all those people with personalities that stands out so much and overpowers everyone else in the room? I can never be like that.

All this mulling over and worrying about the fees (Its 37k+ for 2 years in PSB Academy) is taking up too much of my time. Its all I think about. Other than the phone call from GE which I missed and they never called back.

This is a very, very random post and my thoughts are all over the place. Nevertheless, I just feel like rambling so I will not make this private. There's too many private posts that I've had so far.

Another random thing, Harry Potter is infesting Tumblr. Its like all over. But I like, so no complains there. Tumblr is awesome this way :)

So yeah, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment